Switching premuims

This is a discussion on Switching premuims within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i bought bronze premuim and wanted to switch, can i use that switching premuim voucher from power upstore or ...
Page: 1

Default Switching premuims

If i bought bronze premuim and wanted to switch, can i use that switching premuim voucher from power upstore or it doesnt work with bronze?

hmm good questions, I never tested it, but have been blocked with bronze prems in the past as well, so looking forward to hear the answer

well i found out, thanks to adi i pm'd him ingame when i saw him on, that with this new feature you can buy more than one premium from pus now. I accidentally bought bronze and it allowed me to buy another premium and the cool thing about it is that you can switch from which premium you want to be on without even getting DC'd, you just have to wait 60 seconds from switching back and forth. So i did not need the switch premium voucher from pus.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    the cool thing about it is that you can switch from which premium you want to be on without even getting DC'd.
    why is that cool? why would you switch from EXP Premium to Bronze Premium?
    delusional fanboy

Before you starting calling people names, know what I'm talking about. I meant its cool because before if you accidentally bought the wrong premium you would have to wait until the premium hours are over in order to get the one you want. For example i totally forgot you cant seal or unseal on bronze and i bought it and if that was the case where the "cool" feature wasn't there, i would be playing for 30 days with a high valued item unsealed. Did this "delusional fanboy" explain it good enough this time or are you too illiterate to understand ?