Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Terminate Arrow shower skill

This is a discussion on Terminate Arrow shower skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://gerydeft.extra.hu/ArrowShowerFix.rar [/b] Does this work? I am an archer, and I dont want to be unable to play. YEAH!! remove ...
Page: 3

Does this work? I am an archer, and I dont want to be unable to play.

YEAH!!

remove spike and HS also!!

oh theres minor pedals! remove peoples feet also!
    stupid topic... maybe since i am an archer [/b]
    They are just retarded, let them be.

Does this work? I am an archer, and I dont want to be unable to play.
    They are just retarded, let them be.[/b]
    Yes, I believe that fix stop dc's and still lets you play as archer, theres an original topic around here somewhere if you search which will clarify that.

Its pretty funny that players come faster with an solution then the actual designers >.<

@hongkongfury
    You really need something better to do than wasting your time replying to idiots on this forum.

I really didnt read anything in this topic but all you can do is wait till k2/mgames makes a new patch and fix it. You should be used to it by now... K2 has always been the same, they take their time in fixing things and give you false hope by saying "We&#39;re working on it!"

I skipped his wall of text on page 2

I personally don&#39;t find those koxpers to be that annoying in CZ... The only ones that ever pissed me off were the dead ones in human/orc bases in 2005. h34r:

Shane1911

Hey Hong Kong - do you spew that shit just to impress yourself?

Unlike you, I don&#39;t have the time to pick apart and analyze many of the flaws in YOUR post.

Regardless, LMAO at you. Your brain is not as big as you appear to think it is.

IsgurosBous

There&#39;s no need to delete these files, with this small tool archers will be able to play and not dc [/b]
    LTR, it wasn&#39;t about dc hack, but about 100% accuracy AS hack :P
    Instead of deleting it, why not make it only a closed range attack?[/b]
    This is indeed a very good suggestion, if the range of Arrowshower/triple shot were decreased to a normal melee attack range, I guess the whole problem would be solved.

Archers are a ranged class first and foremost. It is undeniable that an archers houlistic power comes from their range ability; which is amplified through there ability to combo and minor heal in sync. This recent strengthening of archers makes all archers better "legit" or not. If you think archers are/ should be desighned for vs you are wrong.[/b]
    Did you design the archer class? Didn&#39;t think so. The recent strengthening of archers was because they sucked before unless you had godly AP. Thus there was very few legit archers. Now there are many. And they are now very good for VS. TY

The mere fact you can hit your oponent in vs without being hhit because of combo whilst minor healing and hp potting seems strength enough (especially considering this was a function previously not implemented). [/b]
    Uh you can&#39;t minor heal while shooting. Only like 3 heals inbetween a shot(not very helpful) Now with arrow shower combo u can use minor heal a bit better, but it seems like ur talkin range combo here...

I would say use lvl 70 skill[/b]
    Ya, some archers play RLB and DCZ you close minded selfish fuk.

because almost any worthy opponent is going to slide your arrow shower otherwise they dont fall under the definition of "leet" and if they are not "leet" they are a) not wroth the time vsing but b) easily beatable due to the fact they lack the knowledge of sliding the arrow shower skill evasivly because its indicative of a lack of wider/ esoteric knowledge of gameplay i.e. combo/ items/lvl etc etc etc.[/b]
    Actually before I left usko I got to where I could AS combo a slider too. Just takes good timing, so there goes that. Also don&#39;t forget light and ice shot skills.

Am i stupid?[/b]
    Naw probably not. A bit closed minded and selfish from this post I would say.

The fundamental premise for my conclusion is the premise that the hacking issue and quantity of "illegitamte" archers far outwiegh the number of *legit archers, and in my view it is concludable that the quality of the overall game is worth more than a minority of legitamate losing 200% damage which due to the technicalities/idiom of the skill will almost never be fully effectiveespecially in a vs
    Well this statement is hard to make sense out of since you tried to use big words, but used them wrongly and misspelled 75% of em. BUT I&#39;ll respond anyways.. In other words your saying "for the good of me is better then the good of you".
    There is actually a lot of legit archers since FF came out because the class is good now! And more legit archers coming all the time. Again, selfish and closed minded. BTW archers like to VS each other too!!!! Open your mind!

You need to get out of your small shallow ego conscousness and wisen up;[/b]
    Please do that.

pros far outwiegh the cons.[/b]
    For you because your not an archer.

Unless a mere 200% damage with limited range, accuracy and frequency means more to you than the true qualities of a game?[/b]
    You talk about our best skill like its the worst one.. LOL Try an archer please or just shut up.

Youd rather do better damage a small amount of the time and see everybody else face 100x 8 damage?[/b]
    Huge damage, and I used it ALOT. Not just in VS but in party PK.. Nothing pwns a priest like styx/stun/AS combo..

and ruin the fun of the masses so you can have your shitty little lvl 55 skill.[/b]
    Ruin the fun of all archers so YOU don&#39;t have to deal with hackers? Sweet...

The amount of players using tbl vs not using tbl is semantical in this context. This is all about skillz fundamental to the nature of a class. A priest by definition is a healer; take your mind out of the game for a second if thats possible and look at the role of priests throughout history. They empower others (healing), cast out evil (debuffing enemy) and protect the virtous against vice (buffing). This is also true in the game.

Look at archery, it is fundamentally a ranged class. When do you see a hunter go up to his pray and shoot 5 arrows into a pig for more effieciency; or even moreso in warfare. This never happens and is also true in the game.[/b]
    Bro this is a game not real life.. LOL I think that&#39;s your biggest problem. In this game archers were designed with a good close encounter skill!

But what is a archer without his 5 arrows to shoot up close to someone?

Almost absolutly no deduction in the fundamental ability to excel at ranged skills.
    [/b]
    Then we go back to archers being a shitty class that only a few godly geared players use legit. Ya, sounds great, not.

Get out off your egotistical soap box that you have begun to accociate with the class in game[/b]
    ;

Again, I&#39;d like you to take your own advice.

If your too un intelegent to understand the implications of this[/b]
    PLease in future post&#39;s use smaller words that you can spell!! You will sound smarter then misspelling big ones.

Legit archers are undeniably a special interest group based on the quanatative facts of non legit archers vs legit archers, you are the minority therefore special interest.[/b]
    This might have been true before FF when archers sucked for the most part.

I see dumb people... there everywhere.. but they dont even know theyre dumb.[/b]
    I got a mirror you can use if you need it. FYI you spelled they&#39;re in two different ways for the same context and your talking about other ppl being dumb.

God, These topic&#39;s are hilarious - Like k2 will actually do anything. God damn man, this game is already 5 year&#39;s old and they haven&#39;t done shit, what makes you think now they will? People have been spamming these topic&#39;s for the last 4 year&#39;s almost, and nothing. So what makes yours any different.[/b]
    ummm .... i made topic about wanting a vagina and sure enough we got gender change scrolls

i could go on with a list of things ko4life and ranking have accomplished through k2 but it would be a waist

EndOfStory

Lol,looks like we have another Bathory in here...

BigApple

ummm .... i made topic about wanting a vagina and sure enough we got gender change scrolls

i could go on with a list of things ko4life and ranking have accomplished through k2 but it would be a waist[/b]
    That&#39;s really funny because your girlfriend made atopic about wanting a penis (jk, i couldnt help myself).

Natazaku

This is like saying shoot all middle easterners because they have the "potential" of being a terrorist. Classic Bush thinking >.>[/b]
    It actually would be easier to nuke Mecca, no Islam no terror.

You&#39;re stupid too, Bush is a cock sucking douche, he&#39;s one of those "Islam is a religion of peace."

EndOfStory

It actually would be easier to nuke Mecca, no Islam no terror.

You&#39;re stupid too, Bush is a cock sucking douche, he&#39;s one of those "Islam is a religion of peace."[/b]
    Oh pleaseeeeee...not another idiotic hater!

At least delete the 3shot for now anyway, i think that&#39;s undeniably sensible. At the moment eight shot is unbearable

- p.s, i am assuming that the more recent 8shot koxp is because their hack has got 5shot + 3 shot combined?

lol at the priest info if we take this game like the real life u dont see a priest in the church healing, duffing, buffing ppl LOL or a warrior making scream xD a assasin will not use minor healing just imagine a thief with minor healing LOL. Anyway a archer can defend himself at the real life archers usually uses a dagger in case of close range attack check the lvl 72 archer skill :/

if we talk about remove skills lets see, remove the shock stun cuz with tbl edit can be 100% and no delay and scream i remember my old times on bdw a warrior screamed me 100% every time, remove minor healing cuz the pedal fuck the ppl, the priest tbl the healings and guess what heal and run at the same time without stop YAY! and the mages can use novas a lot of times.

we are not stupid ppl we know all about the koxpers and cheaters but is not our job we send every week tons of SS about cheaters and guess what they still in the game im playing ko like 3 years and i always see the same cheates, more turks with +9/+10 items, more hackers, and i remember few times crazy koxpers like a warrior using arrow shower oO.

You have a point about this but the only thing that u can do is be a GM and ban the ppl, making a post about a Fairy Tale cant help atm.

btw, 2 days ago i see a weird thing i see a light feet of a rogue in stealth near me when my friend put the lup on i saw a warrior on stealth oO (Tartantino) and he starts to attack me, and when i write this i remember a bounch of priests, mages, whit the same thing, all this ppl of the clan WeAreSoSorry from ares too bad i dont have a SS or a video of that, a lot of ppl will not believe in this :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast