Tesaru and Stabzalot

This is a discussion on Tesaru and Stabzalot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone know what happened to tesaru and stabzalot because i havent seen them in months...
Page: 1

Default Tesaru and Stabzalot

Does anyone know what happened to tesaru and stabzalot because i havent seen them in months

I swear, Cant people post this in the official forums? THIS ISN'T A CARNAC-WEST FORUM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

i think i saw a sin named stabzalot the other day in ardream

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i think tesaru got unfairly banned and they stopped playing.

P.S. Koopy y u mad bro?

From Tesaru: (July 25th)

we have been provided with these forums by GamersFirst to spread the openness of ideas, in the hopes of enriching a community among us players already within their games. and i will do just that here. i have been playing knight online on carnac-west for about two years. i appreciated it after playing WoW, because you could build up your character like a true rpg, through time and dedication, without having to worry about a new patch making all that work and time useless.

oh, the irony.

i have been loyal to this game, and have even been financially supportive of k2. like many others, i enjoyed killing the various hackers soaking up the exp spots (nothing like killing a hacking party at ancients by luring full groups of tw's, trolls, and dtc's together, haha). although i wasn't always able to, i did what i could to help others when i had the time. several people found they could trust me to even switch their equipment between their characters, knowing they wouldn't be scammed. numerous times, i have shown myself to be an honest and caring player. over a long period of time, i hoped to have earned some respect and friends along the way.

my reward for all these things? my account has been blocked forever, apparently. why? haven't got a clue. k2, in their infinitude of wisdom, won't tell me. i pride myself on being an honest player. those who have come to know me in game i think will agree with this. it's as if the past two years of my life building up my characters in this game has been for nothing. more than an 'as if,' k2 has made it an 'as such.' so, as such, i am blocked forever.

without so much as to provide a reason why. as a result, i'm possibly going back to WoW for a little bit (until starcraft 2, and eventually diablo iii, come out). at least Blizzard knows how to treat their customers with actual respect, instead of claiming to do so like k2 is doing to me in this situation. i have about 3,000 KC that i can't use, so that is straight up k2 stealing my money.

i am attaching at the end of this post the thread of support tickets that i went back and forth with k2. this thread/post is here as a means for me to say good-bye, and to provide a 'heads-up' to other players that i won't be in the game anymore, and refuse to create a new account for the same problems to happen again. i have not been provided with a single shred of respect from k2, but i have come to respect many players within knight online. i may come to this forum from time to time to check up and say hi, but i'm done.

this is my good-bye; it is also my warning that no matter how good or honest of a player you are, k2 doesn't care about you. they'll toss you to the curb just like they did me. they'll steal your money, without refund, just like they're doing to me. their business model will one day be their downfall, and in all honesty i just may smile when it does. at least then, finally, justice will have been served.

p.s.: i find it entirely ironic that they blocked my account, but in any response they provide me with (including several e-mails since i've been blocked), they encourage me to make new accounts, play their games, and give them more of my money. never again will i play a game fronted by GamersFirst.

-----------------------------------------------

Customer (klaruka) 07/20/2010 06:47 PM
    When I attempt to log in to KOL, my account says that I'm blocked. When I look at the web site FAQ's, it says:

"When you log into MY KOL through the official website, you will be able to see the reason as to why you are blocked. Please also refer to the Policies page for further details on why a GM will block an account. If you feel that you have been wrongly blocked, you can submit a Customer Support Ticket by also logging into MY KOL on the website."

I can't find on the web site to let me know why my account has been blocked?

Greetings jbaxe2,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

Regards,

Ordway
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Be among the first to try GamersFirst's upcoming games!
    - Intense first-person shooter action: http://www.gamersfirst.com/parabellum
    - Yeni nesil, tamamen Türkçe MMO: Runes of Magic: http://www.RunesofMagic.com.tr

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits!

Customer (klaruka) 07/21/2010 02:14 PM
    Hello Ordway,
    Thank-you for taking the time to look into my issue. I am the only person with access to my account, and I feel my account has been blocked wrongly. As a loyal paying customer, I believe I have a right to know what 'inappropriate activity' my account has been claimed to be observed in, and when this activity took place. I have looked at both the Terms of Service and Policies pages, and do not believe I have performed any of the wrong actions listed.

Joe (Klaruka)

Response (Ray) 07/22/2010 10:32 AM
    Greetings jbaxe2,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

Regards,

Ordway
    www.gamersfirst.com

- Yeni nesil, tamamen Türkçe MMO: Runes of Magic: http://www.RunesofMagic.com.tr

-----------------------

From Stabz:

Though I loved to play this game but I too am quiting, It's unfair that Tesaru/klaruka got banned and the pathetic GMs provide no feedback what so ever at least in World of Warcraft the GMs treat there customers with respect and would never ban/block there most honored legit players! there is no customer relationship in this game at all aboustly no respect to there players coming form K2 end. All they are a bunch of money savage theives.

IT's been fun all I just hope the gm's dont get the best of you you like they did to us! Also much love to all my long lasting Devils Rejects clan memebers you guys all rock but now that our clan leader is blocked forever there is no more Devils Rejects
    =(
    All we ask is for all you to submit your own tickets pleading to lets tesaru to play again!

Thank you!
    Stabzalotz/Unfaithfulx
    Last edited by MushtMan; 02-06-2011 at 12:24 AM.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    From Stabz:

Though I loved to play this game but I too am quiting, It's unfair that Tesaru/klaruka got banned and the pathetic GMs provide no feedback what so ever at least in World of Warcraft the GMs treat there customers with respect and would never ban/block there most honored legit players! there is no customer relationship in this game at all aboustly no respect to there players coming form K2 end. All they are a bunch of money savage theives.

IT's been fun all I just hope the gm's dont get the best of you you like they did to us! Also much love to all my long lasting Devils Rejects clan memebers you guys all rock but now that our clan leader is blocked forever there is no more Devils Rejects
    =(
    All we ask is for all you to submit your own tickets pleading to lets tesaru to play again!

Thank you!
    Stabzalotz/Unfaithfulx
    unable
    to
    comprehend

K2 is garbage.

Im glad i quit before i got raped like that by them.

I remember after i quit i made a topic about how people shouldnt buy premium and get HF instead, shit... K2 took two months to release a patch so that HF wouldnt work and 15 min later youd see priests healing and duffing like crack whores on speed. That got me a ban for i cant remember how long on the forums, never bothered checking them again.

lol this is rly offtopic but i cant rly stop laughing at those customer support responds ;D thats the wrong place to include this

Regards,

Ordway
    www.gamersfirst.com