Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for close my topic

This is a discussion on Thanks for close my topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have your proof..PM me for fraps...
Page: 3

Banned

i have your proof..PM me for fraps

Banned

i dont got proof from upgrade and U DONT GOT PROOF ITS DUPED ore somthing[/b]
    do you see why your a idiot now

you accuse me of duped items and no ss of proof but you have nothing yourself....so why flame when you are just as guilty?

you see my point as to why your stupid chabo?

and i do have proof and the people who matter have it....you dont matter

again i ask u to send your ss of your +9 upgrades to mods or admins....stop avoiding the question please and do it so we all know your legit right

who let vandy_vs_gator back as soon as hes back he is spamming, and a poll would be stupid because you can make as many accounts for ko4life as you want and vote as many tiems as you want...or at least you could before

Banned

i'm spamming? LOL
    i spamm because all these "hate threads" of people are full of spammers saying useless shit
    minkofdoom your a disgrace

little offtopic...
    i dont know if tez is "legıt" or not coz i havent talked with him much...
    but i dont think its good idea about "pool" ban... coz there were many flames and nobody can 100% say that tez sux ass cheater noob... so there is no 100% proof.... its like justice IRL... they are not fair... there are 10-40% of ppl in jail who are "legit"(i think they have never done any shit)
    so that is not good idea... let ppl believe him or not... there are many retards on forum... evry1know but somehow they are still here... u can ignore them or flame them... i dont like flame so i am ignorin some ppl here...
    the thing i am gonna say is that chabo is liar... i dont believe him more coz he is full of shits... talked with him many times... like evryday... and evryday he promissed me smthink... havent got nothink yet... he sux ass
    he know what i am talking about...But i wont flame him, coz he think thats fun to lie...I dont think he is smthink like "retard" or smthink<-> he have only one problem... keep the pledge... he think thats one big JOKE... there are ppl like that... i dont like em but who care... that was the offtopic i was talking about
    at the end i am gonna say this: thats hard to thing about "ban" "non-ban" coz we dont know evrythink... evrytime there are 2 sides and also 2 storries... So there are ppl who think that tez is gay and ppl that think that they know he is not gay... i dont know.. the bigger side will win i think
    its already to much english for mı so ı ıs burnıd and no m ore ınglısh plıx.... cııııja (sory for my english. i am child)

Aluzion

Cant believe all this crap about tez lol.. anyways to make this topic useful.. Tezzer baba.. you got anything that a noob priest could use ? something that could help someone out

llJuanMall

and did i lose the +9 elixir? your a idiot man for saying stupid shit to me

"I walk away on the anvil thats hwo i upgrade all people got other way other box in anvil with bus / trina etc all people got other way 2 upgrade this is mine way."

you always make this excuse but i have asked you now 100x why you have not taken the ss when u came back to your pc? when u come back from walking away you can take ss cause item is still on anvil? why dont you tell me why you dont take the ss then?

your a fucking duper or buyer of duped items end of story.....thats a fact when u can back up what you say and i have asked u 100x times now a ss when u get back to computer
    and i asked u about your +9 chitins as well? any ss of those when u came back to computer?
    any ss of your avendon+8 when u came back to computer?

NO cause you always make excuses of your duped items you buy or make[/b]
    I think u got the wrong idea Tez, by saying he walks away from the anvill when he upgrades, he doesnt mean he walks away from his computer I think he meant that when he presses OK then he presses down arrow really quick. He is walking away from the anvil and cant get a chance to take ss of the weapon on the anvil slot after succeding...

PS: I am not defending him or anything, I just wanted to point this out.

Ok, my patience is over.

Tez, im muting u for a week. U arent helping AT ALL. Told u plenty of times to drop this but u keep answering every retarded posts about u, like u are making a difference.

This is not a democracy, replublic or monarchy. This is just an internet forum and we, the mods, decide how this works. Whether u guys like it or not, that&#39;s how things work here. I dont care if u like this or not, but this is the last topic we will lock about the same subject. Next time I&#39;ll just delete the topic and ban the user. Spamming this forum with the same issue that has been discussed HUNDREDS of times doesnt fix anything. I&#39;m sorry if u dont like our decision, we aren&#39;t perfect and im pretty sure that someday, when u have a leading role in some project, ppl will disagree with u too.

And this is not me siding with Tez. This is me sick of the same bullshit over and over. Unless u got some serious evidence and not just your views about how we should run this forum, please think twice before opening another topic about the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123