Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nub
  • 1 Post By Adi

Is there any way to log without Premium? [Midgard]

This is a discussion on Is there any way to log without Premium? [Midgard] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought enough NPoints to buy EXP. Premium, but I still can't log the server cause of having no ...
Page: 1

Default Is there any way to log without Premium? [Midgard]

I just bought enough NPoints to buy EXP. Premium, but I still can't log the server cause of having no premium, is there any way to do on site?
    I also saw a random topic about buying exp. premium on any other server, and they say If you dont get Items from letter, you will be able to get them in Midgard too so, true?

nub
    Banned

You can get the items in letter ingame in Midgard after you activate exp premium when it disconnects you.
    Ribb likes this.

but i just dont have a char in midgard, so if i get exp premium in any other server like i said, will i be able to get them in midgard when i make a new char there?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    but i just dont have a char in midgard, so if i get exp premium in any other server like i said, will i be able to get them in midgard when i make a new char there?
    Yes, all you have to do is simply create a character in a different server (doesn't matter which server..)
    Open a premium there and login back to game, log into midgard, open in-game mail (Hit "L") and take the rewards.
    Ribb likes this.

get into the "Another server in USKO" and bought that exp prem or whatever you wanted to buy from PUS. Go to the Karya or exp Npc in maradon i don't remember the name exactly, sorry xD. Crack the premium item which you got it from power up store. After all just log in again and click to the any midgard servers.

You will directly see your Trina and fishing equipments in ur Letter box.

Guys, you don't need to even have char ingame to buy premiums. Go to panel and enter Web Shop, you can buy your premiums there and whenever you login & make character, your premium is already on.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Guys, you don't need to even have char ingame to buy premiums. Go to panel and enter Web Shop, you can buy your premiums there and whenever you login & make character, your premium is already on.
    Yes, you are right but they are talking about EXP. Premium, you can buy only Bronze/Gold/Platinum premiums from their web shop.

If he has EXP-Premium, he will need to activate the Premium on Midgard, otherwise he wont get his free Trina. You could also try to login with window mode(There must be somewhere a link with the video how to log in without dc).

Quote Originally Posted by xxAquarelxx View Post
    If he has EXP-Premium, he will need to activate the Premium on Midgard, otherwise he wont get his free Trina. You could also try to login with window mode(There must be somewhere a link with the video how to log in without dc).
    You dont just log any server buy exp premium turn it in so you get dc
    but than you must loggin in midgard than open ur letter and you have ur trina/rest

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    You dont just log any server buy exp premium turn it in so you get dc
    but than you must loggin in midgard than open ur letter and you have ur trina/rest
    Ohh okay, that's alot easier, didn't knew it. Thank you.

this is how you can login to s1 100% https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zjOpXXiHTM