This is a discussion on TheSpartanz or Armageddon? Which clan will help more in Europa? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by excel128
Spartans are super social and amazing to talk with
as of Armageddon i have no idea ...
Nevertheless, I'm 100% confident if someone was bad mouthing your clan with no merit you would do the same, Adi.
I am the SuperSin and I have been playing with ArmageddoN since this past June. I've been playing KO since Olympia opened. When I was younger, I got to like 63 but mostly stayed in ardream, using the cheapest gear as I couldn't purchase GB or even premium (like chitins7, cleavers9, etc.). I am much older than I was when I played the game first, allowing me to have the opportunity to make monetary gains in the game, circumventing tedious things I've already done, such as exp grind.
Now I rock some of the top tier gear on Europa server. Why did spend over $5000 into a game and continue to spend more in the PUS and on items? Because I can. Unlike WNxMagicians I am confident in my financial ability to play this game at the competitive level. I enjoy PK. He enjoys EXP. End of story.
Now that I have introduced myself as well as elaborated on how I enjoy playing Europa, let me answer your question as sincerely and politely as I can:
Which clan you should join is simply a decision of which nation you prefer. Think about it, once you're in a clan (or the subclan) you're a part of that family. The people of any clan will be willing to welcome you the moment they see "SuperSin has been added to the clan" (or whatever). From then on, you can develop a friendship, gain advice and knowledge about the game, and most importantly enjoy the game together.
The Nation of your character will not be a factor of how you will enjoy this game. I just hope you understand that if you want to compete in CZ, ArmageddoN will provide the highest tier of ENGLISH SPEAKING competitive play as a TEAM!- Note that I am basing this on the fact that you are more likely to see an ArmageddoN member on the leaderboard at most times of the day, than a Spartan member.If your goal is to level and have fun via grind, quests, and farming, such as how WNxMagicians hopes to enjoy the game, then you will enjoy many of the new features in KO such as Achievements that give stat bonuses, a legitimate bot system dubbed "Knight Genie", and the many other fixed and broken features KO has to offer.
Now to extinguish some of the flames in this thread.
I can only speak for ArmageddoN, Lysing, and RiseOfGeneral clans as I have gone through the three personally.
- RiseOfGenerals - Turkish speaking clan back in June when I first came. They were generous and offered me a spot in the clan. The PK was generally okay, but soon I would leave for Lysing to fight at a higher caliber. This clan is no longer active.
- Lysing - Turkish speaking clan I joined as I befriended a priest on Europa named Eden. Lysing clan hosted some of the strongest PK parties at the time, and many exp parties. Eden spoke english, and actually loves to be given the opportunity to speak english and practice it. Eden and I grew to be very close friends until I was hacked as I wasn't using OTP at the time. After I was hacked I took a month off to sulk over the $2000 lost, and make twice of that back. Once I returned, my buddy Eden was still active, but by the time my character was re-geared he had to quit because of personal life issues. Regardless of the fact that he doesn't play KO anymore we still see each other as good buddies and exchange conversation over TS and other messaging services from time to time.
- ArmageddoN - English speaking, multinational clan. I decided to join ArmageddoN because I knew about them back in the day, however back then I was still noobie mcnooberson, and they were primarily 60+ (mostly 70). ArmageddoN welcomed me to the clan with great vibes, being excited to gain an active member that would contribute and promote the clan positively. I hope to remain in ArmageddoN and fight for El Morad with my english speaking buddies. ArmageddoN has a subclan that will welcome ANY level and provide EXP and help. I often find myself helping subclannies with in-game items, exp, etc., as I am more capable of doing so with the tier of my character and economic well being. If you are in the ArmageddoN alliance, you will most likely find at least two people online at any time of the day (multi-culture, multi-national, diff time zones, etc.)
In regards to TheSpartans/TheSpartanz
- They are cool guys that speak english and also come from many cultures also. I cannot speak about their activity but there are members on this board that can.
- Again, I rarely see them in CZ, but that's totally fine.
In regards to the one, the only, our glorious leader, _BryanThePaladin_
- He is a noobie who doesn't pk for shit anymore. I'm not going to speak about his personal life, as I do not have the rights to do so, but he is a very busy guy in the process of becoming a super srs professional in the medical field. He will have more free time in the future, but what I want to clarify is that he is still here.
- His ego and cock-measuring tendencies are justified in my eyes, as I have seen ArmageddoN throughout the years. It has had it's ups and downs, but the clan has never gone inactive, the clan has never been disbanded, and the secret creed of the ArmageddoN knight has remained unchanged since the beginning of Olympia.
- I cannot name any other clans that have lasted longer, or remained true to their purpose.
- This does not mean that there are no other clans with history than ArmageddoN. I am only verifying that the clan ArmageddoN MEANS SOMETHING TO ANYONE WHO HAS PLAYED OLYMPIA. Especially in the English speaking communities.
In regards to Anatolia
- Many people are leaving Anatolia to come to Europa ever since the last merge.
- The rise in activity in Europa is that people are tired of playing a shitty server full of shitty imbalanced items that ruin the game's dynamics.
- As much as I would love to dual wield CHD+10 in both hands and have a Ring of Falenkor+4, I can immediately see how unfair the PvP becomes for anyone trying to progressively build his character in a manner without spending $$$$$$$$.
- By the methods of induction, I confidently affirm that Europa is a more truer Knight OnLine experience than Anatolia will ever be.
- I would like to invite you all to come to Europa and enjoy a richer Knight experience. Perhaps then we can finally measure each other's cocks in PvP.
I would also like to remind everyone that we will ALL enjoy a more pleasant experience in the only remaining Knight English Community if we maintained peace, love, and respect for one another, and used these forums for what they are intended are intended for; as a place to express yourself, foster creative discussion and talk about this fucking shitty expensive game we all love/loved.
Let's keep the fighting in PK zones.
This doesn't take away the amount of crazy +10s we have, but people think it's worse than it actually is.
With regards to warriors being stronger on Europa, it's because the item-gap between the newbies and the leet isn't so dreadfully large. I don't know how Anatolia is but Europa is largely populated with assassins. I believe this is most likely due to the introduction of Jamadars, and the realization that dual weapon breakers+9, krowaz7, and old uniques would be enough to deal decent damage on most others in PvP with a debuff.
When you put an assassin of such characteristics (wb9, kro7, old shit) up against some of the top tier warriors with HB11~13, Chaos Baals 8, Wirinoms8 (and two +9), what you get is what I call "my free np".
I believe "BeastyBoy" would eventullay realize that, right?
1 more post for provoking another English speaking clan wouldn't change anything.
And both of us know that right? this smokes, who ever he is.. popped out of nowhere and just started flamming every single person that disagree with him in this forum.
If his comment would actually mean anything except for provoking, I wouldn't even push my nose into this subject because I honestly.. don't care.
I had a level 80 warrior on Europa but the account of my EUKO acc was the same I used on USKO,
how do I get that warrior back?