Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A thought about duped BUS's

This is a discussion on A thought about duped BUS's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div> Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando) <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade @ <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando If you can't beat em, join em ...
Page: 2

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando

If you can't beat em, join em ... if we knew how * <_<
    then i am happy that you dont know how to do it....
    Well I probably wouldn't .... I knew how to many times before and didn't .. but it's starting to irritate me these days ... :[/b]
    same prob aart. Game starting to be boring with such less money at csw. All we get is from the server restarts...[/b][/quote]

yeah man, I know your pain, your like "wee we have castle... wait a minute .. .. what is 2bil ? ... .. ow .. we have to divide it between all the members .. what is 40 mil? I cant even buy a chitin part +7 with 40mil..."
    I'm not saying that I don't care about the 40m cuz its great pot money and stuff but still ... .. :

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With the size OutKasteD was running at was getting about 25mill each in the end

HoodFizzle

<!--QuoteBegin-HoodFizzle
    maybe they cant npc them? duh -.-
    I guess they can? if u cant npc them u cant merchant them?[/b]
    maybe they wont last so long? i mean when u close the thing the scrolls will be gone so they can only merchant it?

wynne.

i guess they will last till they relog?

wynne.

Originally posted by Felix
    lol 25m each. pff with some lucky restarts its like uuhm 75m a head? sow ye why should u keep the castle?

KirbyKommando

<!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    lol 25m each. pff with some lucky restarts its like uuhm 75m a head? sow ye why should u keep the castle?[/b]
    75m > 0m :P

Just limit the number of scrolls a char can hold = Duping minimized take ages to get alot of money

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

add a weight to them possibly

limiting wat they can hold is good but so would taking the npc cost off stop turks from npc for 400 k and bes for however much that way we can identify the ones duping cuz they must merchant and can send ksc's with newest feature added to game xD

or maybe why not make busses all these stackable items other then stuff that aint abused bound to char like cannot be traded or sold only purchases and used how it should be neways

FastForward

I got 3 koxpers killed yesterday, both priests, provoke the paranums, paranums hit me, than i run out of there range, and start hitting the priest, cause they wher ehealing me. Takes them a while 2 die, but it brings a great satisfaction when they fall over.

Originally posted by FastForward
    I got 3 koxpers killed yesterday, both priests, provoke the paranums, paranums hit me, than i run out of there range, and start hitting the priest, cause they wher ehealing me. Takes them a while 2 die, but it brings a great satisfaction when they fall over.
    grats :huh:

Well we came up with the idea of limiting number of scrolls last january. Didnt get put into effect...

wynne.

well its a nice idea. but those dupers wont stop. it only makes the whole proces slower for the dupers since u can only sell like 100 or w/e

priestish

seriously, it is it soo hard to track 1 item type? If it is, then K2 need to get some REAL skilled people to work for them.

Originally posted by Felix
    add a weight to them possibly
    This sounds like the most logical idea to me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast