Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tickets at MYKOL

This is a discussion on Tickets at MYKOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find it very unsafe to keep that tickets, most players have sent tickets in some issues, usually you include ...
Page: 1

I find it very unsafe to keep that tickets, most players have sent tickets in some issues, usually you include there important info to the account, 4 last digits of CC, secret questions and answers. So if somehow someone gets once on your account, he can do everything he want if he just reads all sent tickets. Is there any way to delete them? Or can I ask K2 (via ticket) to remove them individually?

SuperHero

There is no way to delete them I think. Because, K2 dont want us to share chars, so they dont think, that there is any problem in this. Thats what I think.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i want to know too =S. i got my new sealing pw, but its pointless to seal when it shows pw in the ticket...if i get hacked, my sealed items will just be taken too.

btw i dont share=/

@SuperHero

you should think before posting, its not about shares. They do make secret questions and all that shit to make your account safer, so if someone somehow get your password he wouldnt do much (beside item stealing, or even not if you have sealed items) cose he need to verify Credit Card numbers, secret questions/answers and all that shit. It used to be like that - but now since theres new ticket system and they are beeing saved, verify things like secret answers arent that secret anymore. And i never shared, dont share and never will but still my account is beeing protected only by password, NOTHING more.

make it so that your password is case sensitive. because the KO client login, is not case sensitive, but the website is.

lets say your password is AsDfAsDf

if you login in game, u only need to type asdfasdf

but if you login to kol website, asdfasdf wont work, you have to type AsDfAsDf........

ILoveYouToo

All of the tickets will be cleared 30 days after you sent them or they were sent to you.

All of the tickets will be cleared 30 days after you sent them or they were sent to you.[/b]
    for sure thats why I have at mykol tickets back from May of 2007...

post a ticket if they could delete it :P

mammlea2

Actual Solution:

There is a little "X like" to the right of each ticket. Click it and the ticket will be deleted. Your last 10 tickets will still be displayed on the left frame. All you have to do is spam 10 more tickets, for example some feedback about the game, then spam 1 more and say ur sorry for the 10 spam tickets saying u clicked 10 times the send button because it didnt send them (lag)

hope that helps,

mcgyver

send a ticket and say to delet for u

ILoveYouToo

for sure thats why I have at mykol tickets back from May of 2007...[/b]
    You still have the tickets but if you open them or try to read them, it's blank.

PSYK0SIN

i sent a ticket about it they said just click the red X in ur right but still didint work
    if it happens that u posted ur personal info dont fukkin share

You still have the tickets but if you open them or try to read them, it's blank.[/b]
    no its not

ILoveYouToo

It is for me.

iiason

u can't delete, them, and yep, dat's how i lost my account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast