Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tioc open the damn gates in delos

This is a discussion on tioc open the damn gates in delos within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whenever did k2 follow thier own rules well tx for the info didnt know that NOW OPEN THE FKIN GATE ...
Page: 2

Man0rMachine

whenever did k2 follow thier own rules

well tx for the info didnt know that NOW OPEN THE FKIN GATE :P

whenever did wolfy get more than 1 period a month

carpumps

just buy a ladder key and go over the walls..

TunaFishyMe

couldnt they close the castle and only let their men in just to take isloon?

i remember there was an unwritten rule by k2 about that the doors cannot be closed unless its csw time

cRuX

Originally posted by KrepiN
    i remember there was an unwritten rule by k2 about that the doors cannot be closed unless its csw time
    ff's...read.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

try to ask politely

TwoFaced

Originally posted by KrepiN
    Actually that was a written rule in the KO Forum Announcement section. According to it, if caught doing this, the clan would lose control of delos. So, maybe someone should inform the proper people of the fact.......then again...isnt that guy a clan leader or a clan owning delos and server constable? Hmmmm....I dont think that is allowed either according to what I am told, big time conflict of intrest..hmm

2ho Out

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by TwoFaced+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TwoFaced)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    Actually that was a written rule in the KO Forum Announcement section. According to it, if caught doing this, the clan would lose control of delos. So, maybe someone should inform the proper people of the fact.......then again...isnt that guy a clan leader or a clan owning delos and server constable? Hmmmm....I dont think that is allowed either according to what I am told, big time conflict of intrest..hmm

2ho Out[/b]
    Since when does having the castle and being a constable have anything what so ever to do with each other ? I think you don't really know what a constable does to begin with.

Aqu

Also KO couldnt organise a paedophile session in a primary school, I cant see them sorting out the castle gates. Goooood luck with that one

TwoFaced

I dont play on that server, dont really care, however if he is clan leader and constable......and owner of delos...IT IS A MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTREST.......should be investigated......no one having ties to K2 or GM should be in that type of position. Matter fact, dealing with constables on other servers, there has been talk that they should give up their clan on that server the constable on. I imagine with that said, this issue will be brought to the forefront.

2ho Out

Banned Senior Member

Twofaced, that was under the old KOLA before James. And Dragon, the whole constable system has kinda changed since we were with Jess

TwoFaced

However, they are getting special attention from GM, and are being referred to by k2 staff...moderators and GM as constables...if not wtf they doing? Cause from what I know, they get or do all the above. I think it is an issue that needs to be looked at.

Anyone holding a official or sub-official (unofficial) spot should not be able to command, delos, kingship or any of that.

Banned Senior Member

Dunno, I do know they closed the doors for a day when they caught a member of the clain macroing, I didn't know the doors were still closed. Tsk tsk Duwolf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12