Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Too late to start on cypher? (No prem) and some questions about Cypher

This is a discussion on Too late to start on cypher? (No prem) and some questions about Cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Similar to the other thread with this name, but I don't have prem or money to baba with. Is it ...
Page: 1

Default Too late to start on cypher? (No prem) and some questions about Cypher

Similar to the other thread with this name, but I don't have prem or money to baba with. Is it honestly worth coming back? The nostalgia hits me hard but I don't know if I should actually come back. How are queues for non prem people on cypher 1 on peak vs non peak times? And do you guys think I can farm / XP to 80 and get some gear without quitting first? (Is it realistically possible without prem?) Thanks, I may be updating this question so I'd appreciate if you guys could keep an eye on it, I haven't played this game in so long so I don't know much about it :P

I think if you see the game as a long-term past time then you can still have fun without spending any cash - it will just take you 10x longer than prem user's.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Server's still new and pretty active, u can have a lot of fun bro, but u gonna take longer to get geared up.

tbh you aren't gonna get into the servers unless you wait 1+ hours during prime time. Getting to 80 will take you 3 weeks of dedicated exping. Gl!

Zwn

My view is unless u really like struggling and grinding, u shouldnt. But its definitely possible with high activity: once u d be 70 (or even better, 78) u can go ed and gear urself decently fast

and to get to 70, there are way more quests than there used to be , and they dont even ask as many mobs as in old times (20/40 instead of 200). Still when u hit 60 its no longer soloable, and getting parties can be annoying without genie/speaking turkish. Not to mention u will need go to some bdw/chaos to afford rpr/repot and rental money, so u do have to log server 1 sometimes, which is very hard again (no idea how long it takes on cypher tough).

playing ko without babaing is like fucking with clothes :S
    Oreo, hoDoo and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

There is always option where u share with someone

not worth playing in my opinion if you don't get 1 exp prem to start when u hit lvl 60 (if you're going 80).
    and playing strictly ardream/rlb is nearly impossible to gear without baba
    I would rather work a few hours and spend 40$ on prem, instead of spending much more time doing the boring grinding ingame
    plus i am rather impatient

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

thats true, u can get 40$ working a few hours and get exp prem to go 80 real quick. Exping with any other prem its a waste of hours a life bro.

I will be honest: it's really not worth it without EXP premmy. You will cut your fingers off without 300%+80%+20% boost and no genie.

Don't listen to these guys telling you that u must buy premium because you don't need to buy it.
    If your wanting to exp by questing/grinding choose server 2/3 (these b/c takes less time to get in).
    If you wanna pk and do the events choose server 1.(Note: You will be waiting a few hours especially now because the moved merchanting back to server 1.) When they had merchant strictly on server 2 it took less time.

Since you are gonna be playing non premium - I would start server 2/3 exp my way to a decent lvl where you can start farming items either to sell or upgrade. After a few weeks you could have probably made enuff money on ur char to buy premium (DC for more farming) from the rich ppl who are selling- (If your tired of waiting for server 1 or ready to pk.) Thus you will be essentially playing for free. Don't Get Me wrong it wont be easy to get started but once you get DC prem u should start double your money and prem pays for itself.

Well, no prem = 90% of time you can't login server 1, that mean no BDW, no CZ, no War, no Jr, no Chaos. Only thing you can do is farm and exp. Pretty sure you will quit before 80

Seriously?

Can a mod please ban this guy to prevent future scams.

Too late to start on Cypher?

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SwatRat View Post
    Don't listen to these guys telling you that u must buy premium because you don't need to buy it.
    If your wanting to exp by questing/grinding choose server 2/3 (these b/c takes less time to get in).
    If you wanna pk and do the events choose server 1.(Note: You will be waiting a few hours especially now because the moved merchanting back to server 1.) When they had merchant strictly on server 2 it took less time.

Since you are gonna be playing non premium - I would start server 2/3 exp my way to a decent lvl where you can start farming items either to sell or upgrade. After a few weeks you could have probably made enuff money on ur char to buy premium (DC for more farming) from the rich ppl who are selling- (If your tired of waiting for server 1 or ready to pk.) Thus you will be essentially playing for free. Don't Get Me wrong it wont be easy to get started but once you get DC prem u should start double your money and prem pays for itself.
    U own me 10$

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAssassin View Post
    U own me 10$
    you owe me 10$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast