Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

* TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO *

This is a discussion on * TOP 10 PLAYERS IN USKO * within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div> Originally posted by TunaFishyMe @ <!--QuoteBegin-undefined i dont know tuna.... h4nz0 > dr4k0 and i ...
Page: 4

HiddenRage

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

i dont know tuna....

h4nz0 > dr4k0

and i heard mee: is pretty good

....im confused now...i thought h3nz0 = dr4k0=mee:

im so confused h43r:
    no its like this h4nz0 + rogue = pwnage

dr4k0 + rogue = pwnage

mee: + mage = pwnage

p = pwnage

h4nz0 > dr4k0 = p

p + mee: + mage = p[/b]

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    I learned this game on my own too. I didn't recieve any help at the begining either, nor would i have wanted much help. I went from being a lonely level 1 on Cypher (MYKO btw) to being quite well known on Diez. What's your point?

Don't think its boredom thats stopping you from writing tbh.
    +1, i learned it that way too, at least all i could since the day i made a character on MyKo patos server, wich was arround 3 years ago? And i think that most of us learned it on their own... the fuck, if my first char was a warrior that couldnt use chitins till lvl45 cuz i pumped stats into int to get more mana :lol:[/b]
    i learned by myself too but i was never as stupid as this spic. I kind of figured dex is for rogue because its just common sense to me.

GangS

dr4k0 = renamed from h4nz0 always been devile rogue .. no?

HiddenRage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

I learned this game on my own too. I didn't recieve any help at the begining either, nor would i have wanted much help. I went from being a lonely level 1 on Cypher (MYKO btw) to being quite well known on Diez. What's your point?

Don't think its boredom thats stopping you from writing tbh.

+1, i learned it that way too, at least all i could since the day i made a character on MyKo patos server, wich was arround 3 years ago? And i think that most of us learned it on their own... the fuck, if my first char was a warrior that couldnt use chitins till lvl45 cuz i pumped stats into int to get more mana :lol:
    i learned by myself too but i was never as stupid as this spic. I kind of figured dex is for rogue because its just common sense to me.[/b]
    lol i learned btw my self to w/e help my stats was obvious cause the 2 i needed was a diff color lol

1. Mee aka mickey, no matter what char he playes he owns and no matter what server NyChris can back me on this

2. Devile yep top class sin mage warrior

3. Chusco aka Oishi never saw him play anything really than sin, but his team work and pk fun is something u must experience not only see from vid.

3. Bobert, NyChris, 000000 all in same line because I only played same servers with Bob and Chris

4. __________, Lorac, Morpi, 4ikon and Lammer

5. Delidiablo aka real Wasabi a guy who I was honeured play with in Myko and against in Usko

6. Iamsocrates because he is good team player and can laugh while pking

7. Juneau, slowly but still he became one of the best mages and later one of the best priests I have seen

8. Paddy not only by vids but yep he does know how to play

9. Rentzusuken, Kamy both really skilled mages

10....anyone who doesn't cheat

BoboBaba

kunt is not top 10 in my list lol when he run with no duffer he cant kill a warrior 62 xD

way to hard when most players only play on one server

1UnknownMuthaFuka

when i first started the game back when ares started took me 2-3 months til i learned how to talk in chat. i actually payed 100 dollars to my brother to give me 1 mil coins

Banned

Originally posted by magix
    way to hard when most players *only play on one server
    magix = one of the top 5 best bp's in my list h43r:

stardust from xig was the best sin (at camping kekuri bosses)

Originally posted by NYchris
    stardust from xig was the best sin (at camping kekuri bosses)
    LOL

GangS

one of the best priest in diez is PriestDro :wub: :wub:
    id say Tempests for the warrior
    sin id say felix archer Schaf / wagyar
    Mage Rentzusuken for sure :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'll only do diez for now

Chusco , even with shit items he still out classes many people and still keep a humble nature.

Kara , she is my nemisis very skilled mage and knows how to look after her party.

Arogentprick , back when he was playing he was unstopible.

BGA , 100% honest and such a skilled party warrior . A sad day when he went to wow.

Rent , The real Renz is a funny witty guy that I am glad to have as a friend in diez highly skillfull too boot

__________ , no pirest in USKO can touch him, the guy has it he should be any priests bench mark and has a down to earth attitude really like this guy.

GhostFace , he was MY personal idol I wanted to be like him and no matter what anyone says he will always be my number 1 diez sin.

and finally Doc, no archer on this server can beat him he smart and knows how to control a pk party, to me a vital part of OutKasteD.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

felix list pretty much sums it up. Chusco is one ofthe most skilled players, as far as sin and warrior. I remember him giving a pretty good fight against taurus on a varely equiped ::batman::, bardish +8 ftw xD

i'd add kamy and maritza as mages. And for party work, ahm and tormentors are the ones with the best partys, they really got the team work and coordination where it should be.

GangS

Originally posted by Dro
    felix list pretty much sums it up. Chusco is one ofthe most skilled players, as far as sin and warrior. I remember him giving a pretty good fight against taurus on a varely equiped ::batman::, bardish +8 ftw xD

i'd add kamy and maritza as mages. And for party work, ahm and tormentors are the ones with the best partys, they really got the team work and coordination where it should be.

True h43r:

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast