Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO

This is a discussion on Turkey to Ban or Tax K2 = KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, so your using English to make excuses why you are going on and on about a comment I made ...
Page: 4

Arthurios

Okay, so your using English to make excuses why you are going on and on about a comment I made your countries government making decisions for it's people which seems fascist. Is this not the case? In this instance, are your people in need of government legislation to tell it what it can and cannot do on the Internet? Do you need laws to tell you, Arthurious, that you cannot play video games, KO? You have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber and neither do your people, that your government needs to intervene and give you a list of websites you can and cannot visit? Do you see my point at all or are you the one who is stupid? Maybe you do need someone telling you what is right and wrong, the more and more you post, maybe it's a good thing for you in particular lol. By the way, I am judging you by what you post, hence my comments about you.[/b]

ok just shut the fuck up.. i already said sorry because i called you an idiot but you sure are an idiot. When they ban KO then come here and talk about fascist Turkey ok? Then I will say you are right. And LOL at the ´ you have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber and neither do your people´. This is what I ment with : Are you turkish? Have you ever been to Turkey? Do you know Turks in real life? Probably not e-gangster. Dont argue about people without knowing them you ko addict, you are acting in this whole forum like Knight Online is your life. Anyway like i said before, let Turkey first ban KO and then come here with Turkey is a fascist country. After that you can call me whatever you want. If you are such an anti fascist guy go join a group and participate against almost whole africa, whole asia and the middle east in an demonstration or something instead of trolling around behind your pc and feeling superiour with others (in this case the turks according to our morals LOL)

Helldin665

you are acting in this whole forum like Knight Online is your life.[/b]

:unsure: :unsure:

knightned

ok just shut the fuck up.. i already said sorry because i called you an idiot but you sure are an idiot. When they ban KO then come here and talk about fascist Turkey ok? Then I will say you are right. And LOL at the ´ you have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber and neither do your people´. This is what I ment with : Are you turkish? Have you ever been to Turkey? Do you know Turks in real life? Probably not e-gangster. Dont argue about people without knowing them you ko addict, you are acting in this whole forum like Knight Online is your life. Anyway like i said before, let Turkey first ban KO and then come here with Turkey is a fascist country. After that you can call me whatever you want. If you are such an anti fascist guy go join a group and participate against almost whole africa, whole asia and the middle east in an demonstration or something instead of trolling around behind your pc and feeling superiour with others (in this case the turks according to our morals LOL)[/b]
    Dude hes not saying that turks have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber, hes saying thats what your government makes you out to be. He's not insulting you and saying sorry doesn't change anything, he doesn't want an apology, he's trying to make a point.

P.S. Half your country is addicted to KO so don't go calling people ko addicts. :blink:

Donkey88

Maby it would be time for a mass exodus of turks. I can imagine ko being banned in turkey and a huge chunk of the population emigrating the same day. I'm moving into the relms of unhelpfull fantasy here but its a funny thought all the same.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

:unsure: :unsure:[/b]
    El Oh El.

Banned Senior Member

again look at the website dates..

Imhotep

Maby it would be time for a mass exodus of turks. I can imagine ko being banned in turkey and a huge chunk of the population emigrating the same day. I'm moving into the relms of unhelpfull fantasy here but its a funny thought all the same.[/b]
    haha +1

KO banning turkey would lead to mass of immigration into their neighboring countries

Arthurios

The best option would be to close all the internet cafe´s for game purposses. They make a shitload of money out of this game and they could control the cafe´s better instead of k2 if theres actually something going to happen

ok just shut the fuck up.. i already said sorry because i called you an idiot but you sure are an idiot. When they ban KO then come here and talk about fascist Turkey ok? Then I will say you are right. And LOL at the ´ you have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber and neither do your people´. This is what I ment with : Are you turkish? Have you ever been to Turkey? Do you know Turks in real life? Probably not e-gangster. Dont argue about people without knowing them you ko addict, you are acting in this whole forum like Knight Online is your life. Anyway like i said before, let Turkey first ban KO and then come here with Turkey is a fascist country. After that you can call me whatever you want. If you are such an anti fascist guy go join a group and participate against almost whole africa, whole asia and the middle east in an demonstration or something instead of trolling around behind your pc and feeling superiour with others (in this case the turks according to our morals LOL)[/b]
    Read below Arthurios, you are the only one who doesn't understand what I am saying AT ALL...

Dude hes not saying that turks have no self discipline, intelligence, moral fiber, hes saying thats what your government makes you out to be. He's not insulting you and saying sorry doesn't change anything, he doesn't want an apology, he's trying to make a point.

P.S. Half your country is addicted to KO so don't go calling people ko addicts. :blink:[/b]

"Half your country is addicted to KO"
    I don't think that 40 million people play KO, your sources are not valid.

I like the idea of the taxes. Why? Let's say, out of all gamers in Turkey, 40000 buy gold premium which would bring like 1 Million in a month. That is money that just goes away from Turkey. Not to mention power supply for the pc's, loss of worth on each pc and internet costs of each player (assuming the only reason they have internet is KO :mellow.
    That is money that just "disappears" from Turkey. Don't come up with but they "buy the premiumship", which isn't worth shit. It doesn't cost 1m monthly for k2 to keep server alive, yet even with that money they suck.

And those who say, saw at least one, that Turkey should pay taxes to K2 are morons.

Simsek’s investigation revealed that K2 Network’s operations in Turkey have amounted to profits in the $1M per month range in 2008. He also stated that K2’s revenues have steadily increased over the past three years, with 2006 seeing around $4M, and 2007 around the $9M range

O.O HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234