Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TURKISH MENTALITY

This is a discussion on TURKISH MENTALITY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG I just noticed that all those flames about turks are 100% right. I was doin mastodonts and some guy ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

OMFG I just noticed that all those flames about turks are 100% right. I was doin mastodonts and some guy came and started KS I asked him wtf n stuff, after sec he said that he's goin on other akara/other spot dunno, and all was fine after some time some FUCKING STUPID TURKISH CUNT came and started KS, I tried to talk with him - but only answer I got was y lyke ks, sie, anani sikerim and stuff.

I'm not some kind of hater but OFICIALLY SINCE TODAY I'm in I HATE KSING TURKS CLUB because it's FUCKING stupid and for sure not fair play nation (not all I got some TR friends god bless them that they are not like typical TRs) THEY ARE FUCKING SELFISH NOOBS.

/no offence to cool TRs - rest can Suck My Dick!

HotAsIce

Most KO players weren't racist against turks until they started playing KO, good tidbit of info to remember

S.a Hypno, its normal 90% turkish player (ruders)

Most KO players weren't racist against turks until they started playing KO, good tidbit of info to remember [/b]
    More to say: I LUV KEBABS! Really delicious meal - huehue

CuriositY

Hypno BTW it was me..

I told you If your english I'Ve no prob to let you the spot.. And went to other spot..
    Cause the only person who ks me is turk and it piss me off !

Hypno BTW it was me..

I told you If your english I'Ve no prob to let you the spot.. And went to other spot..
    Cause the only person who ks me is turk and it piss me off ![/b]
    Yeah INDEED and u acted like NORMAL PERSON should do, saw that spot is full and went on another. respect4u

CuriositY

I can only say

Some Turk Are born To Ks !

BiszeK!

When turk came and start KS my Mastodon spot he said " you go sleep " h34r:

They are stupid "aq" ~~

@to Up

Haha When we didn't want to add Turk on Ancient, he said that He Ks us. And he DID it all night almost.

you do realise that they ks not because they are turkish but because 85% of the arefrom the age of 10-14.

killluminati

i was in bf, and because my priest sex but partner didnt rezz a guy in theire party they ksed us on all wratches for no reason, we got 3/5 drops but, goes to show u these cocks are like, no freedom of choice... and on the contrary they are all ready to ks for no reason at all, so whos to say theeres any ethics at all in this game? it started out as 1v1 ethics " omg hes using double minor heal in 1v1, omg priest is healing" i tottally dont believe in this anymore if u have your own morals thats fine and good, if u start to ks on something thats impossible for u to get a drop, then you my friend are an idiot

and thats a wrap

HotAsIce

What does ages 10-14 have to do with it? I wasn't a fuckwit when I was that age, does being Turkish give them that right? Must have missed that in my statistics and sociology classes.

tbh its better that they cant speak english, cuz it would just be a bigger arguement, like in d2 the kiddies like to talk shit and sometimes it pisses you off. idk. even if it was all english players, there still would be ksing is my point. its a video game, they dont give a shit about you, they are only after personal gain. just gotta deal with it

TOYSOLDIER_

i ks, and im an amerikan. u slow and weak then someone else gonna take over. there are no rules out there that say u cant ks. if its in real world, u have police to run to for help. when u in a game like this, either u get better than them or live with it. kinda like the law of nature, only the strong ones survive and strive for the best. its a process of elimination of noobs and whinners.
    turks ks me all the time, when they see that they cant ks, they'll just leave. or if u are better than them in speed and dammage, u can just come and take over their spot like i do . it just a matter of patience, soon or later they'll give up.

and stop with the whinning dood

peintre

92,3% of all humans are rude selfish idiots..
    dossent matter what nation you pick, although in american they learn 2 become rude at a high rate

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

All those retarded behaviours in Ko are result of immaturity not nationality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast