Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

estimates on scroll trading?

This is a discussion on estimates on scroll trading? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so whenever they disabled scrolls a few months ago we all said theyd be back soon. we were wrong and ...
Page: 1

Default estimates on scroll trading?

so whenever they disabled scrolls a few months ago we all said theyd be back soon. we were wrong and what do you guys all think about the future of PUS scrolls?

Is this a trick question? It's K2, what do you think will happen? I'll give you a hint: $$$$$

SiegeR

They are earning more money than past times.Why they going to change?

MaJe

They will keep them this way.

Originally posted by SiegeR
    i doubt it, since lots of ppl bought tons of scroll so they can sell them not so they can use them all.
    all the none-premium not gonna buy,
    bronze premium probably also not buying
    silver i guess some buy some not, those who dont saving the scrolls they get from the prmium.
    and i think gold are those who buy most kc since they got more money to spend on premium some got the money to waste on kc. i dont think they are earning more from this but dunno.

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    i doubt it, since lots of ppl bought tons of scroll so they can sell them not so they can use them all.
    all the none-premium not gonna buy,
    bronze premium probably also not buying
    silver i guess some buy some not, those who dont saving the scrolls they get from the prmium.
    and i think gold are those who buy most kc since they got more money to spend on premium some got the money to waste on kc. i dont think they are earning more from this but dunno.[/b]
    +1 imho

<_< Scrolls will be tradeable in the new patch, this has been gone over countless times. I've actually gotten used to playing on buffs, it's not too bad if you have a good swifter.

Aqu

k2 couldnt fix itself a sandwich, let alone fix a (yet another) glaring problem with the game

SiegeR

Well maybe you guys dont know why they disabled it?

Because With paypal many people made new noob accounts and bought Scrolls with high ammount knight cashes.Than they traded all to their real account and chargeback the money.Noob account will be banned but they still have scrolls
    Thats why they disbabled paypal and pus trading

MaJe

Now paypal is fuked. Make them tradeable pls. :P

Wyvern

Originally posted by Shurt
    Is this a trick question? It's K2, what do you think will happen? I'll give you a hint: $$$$$
    yay! h43r:

idefix

Originally posted by SiegeR

Because With paypal many people made new noob accounts and bought Scrolls with high ammount knight cashes.Than they traded all to their real account and chargeback the money.Noob account will be banned but they still have scrolls
    if thats the reason, hasnt k2 heard of ip and hardware ban ever?! also they cud just check the noob accounts login ip and then look whatother acounts have been logged in with same ip and ban all the accounts that has been logged in from that ip.

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

if thats the reason, hasnt k2 heard of ip and hardware ban ever?! also they cud just check the noob accounts login ip and then look whatother acounts have been logged in with same ip and ban all the accounts that has been logged in from that ip.[/b]
    ahm, internet caffe, ahm....

DRT-the_bank

<!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

if thats the reason, hasnt k2 heard of ip and hardware ban ever?! also they cud just check the noob accounts login ip and then look whatother acounts have been logged in with same ip and ban all the accounts that has been logged in from that ip.[/b]
    dial up proxy FTW

<!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

haha, you make it sound like K2 gives a shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast