Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Under the castle steam Hellgarem

This is a discussion on Under the castle steam Hellgarem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by druss Since i know almost notning about UTC event, any tips where i can find some info ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Since i know almost notning about UTC event, any tips where i can find some info about this event, items which can be giving there etc...?
    SteamKO going in their style, so kinda pointless asking any info from the official channel lol
    i have look for something but everything in turk, some english guide would be awesome.

Well hopefully KO Bugda will come with some info.
    Its so disgustingly poor, when it come to any official info about this game.
    It must be nightmare for anyone who aint plaiyng ko for years and dont have friends ingame which can help you out with much needed info.

UTC is basically a cross between eslant dungeon and forgotten temple. Here's a video of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ9bwp67WI8

Thnx i found similar video of UTC, still kinda left in the dark when i comes to event mechanics. All the ppl inside have to clear everything and get something once when its done? Or its simple fight for the boxes?
    And i could go on and on, you know
    What you need to collect in order to make any of new items, which items are we talking about, are those weapons tradable once you have one? etc etc

Does this event happen more then once on other servers?

I really hope this doesn't cause a merge between Cypher and Hellsgarem.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post

I agree, now if could just let the Turks have cypher, and move everyone else to Hellsgarem! that would be perfecto

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    I agree, now if could just let the Turks have cypher, and move everyone else to Hellsgarem! that would be perfecto
    we already tried the all english thing, english players only care about joining the top clan and making money. Which is what killed HG to begin with. Having played about 6 months of HG and then about 6 months of cypher, I prefer the turkish guys honestly.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    we already tried the all english thing, english players only care about joining the top clan and making money. Which is what killed HG to begin with. Having played about 6 months of HG and then about 6 months of cypher, I prefer the turkish guys honestly.
    There in lies the problem. The English community in this game only wants to make money or get the instant gratification of buying all the top gear. Dominate the server for 6 months and then sell out for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    There in lies the problem. The English community in this game only wants to make money or get the instant gratification of buying all the top gear. Dominate the server for 6 months and then sell out for profit.

How would you make a profit 6 months later?

I thought your items decrease in value as time goes on.

Banned Senior Member

How would you make a profit 6 months later?

I thought your items decrease in value as time goes on.
    Within the 3 to 6 months range is when most people start selling out for profit from my experience. Over years value will drop, but it really depends on the buyer as well. If you have an item for sale that nobody else has, technically you can charge whatever price you want. Supply and demand!

Jaspreet knows what I'm talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    UTC is a really good event where u can make lots of money. The weapons are not as strong as the chaos ones. It will bring back more people, I'm sure
    I hope it will bring back people. Do you have a link with weapon dommage? Alot of version on the dmg...

I'm sure they gonna merge server. They just put krowaz and 1-2month after UTC .... T 20% of server (MAX) got krowaz 7 and and now they put the UTC ... I'm sure we gonna merge, 3-4months maybe !

Quote Originally Posted by keven2552 View Post
    I hope it will bring back people. Do you have a link with weapon dommage? Alot of version on the dmg...
    just search google for any of the weapon names plus knight online and you can see the stats. Pretty high ap, +7 UTC weapon have slightly less ap than a +9 high class wpn. They will be extremely rare for a long time though, so don't plan on swapping out +9 weapons anytime soon.

Weapons are as followed, I forget the name of the priest weapon.
    Buju (spear), Khanjar (dagger), Moonlight (jamadar), Azagai (bow), Adaga (shield), Codex Gigas (staff).

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    just search google for any of the weapon names plus knight online and you can see the stats. Pretty high ap, +7 UTC weapon have slightly less ap than a +9 high class wpn. They will be extremely rare for a long time though, so don't plan on swapping out +9 weapons anytime soon.

Weapons are as followed, I forget the name of the priest weapon.
    Buju (spear), Khanjar (dagger), Moonlight (jamadar), Azagai (bow), Adaga (shield), Codex Gigas (staff).

Thanks for the names. I did not find it on buying marchand. I don’t find image on google because we won’t have unique item... Google only show Unique items. the uniques items drop in mobster staff and we can’t buy it on PUS.

Quote Originally Posted by keven2552 View Post
    Thanks for the names. I did not find it on buying marchand. I don’t find image on google because we won’t have unique item... Google only show Unique items. the uniques items drop in mobster staff and we can’t buy it on PUS.
    The same items from monster staffs are the same items that drop in UTC, also the materials for crafting as well. The new items haven't been updated to buying merchant yet, so you won't find them there. The items you find in google image search will be the same items that will come from UTC event.

I've only done UTC a dozen or so times, so I don't know everything about it, but I will try to post up a small guide sometime today if I get time.

Here is a small guide from NTT that is limited, but accurate with the exception of times and lvl requirement.
    http://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/news/updateview/0/366

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast