Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Upcoming Patch

This is a discussion on Upcoming Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by inarco Guys do u remember when they fucked up the drops? and tayons used to drop rols, ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Guys do u remember when they fucked up the drops? and tayons used to drop rols, golems dropped iron belts...

    LOl right after a new patch i always check that. And thinking of it , makes me just smiling and lolling much more.
    AQ, if statistic is not an opinion...and considering k2 pathces...well it has to happend again
    keep on waiting !!
    stayed up all night, and almost skipped work in the morning lmao, but luckily they patched it before I had to leave.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, From Palestine
    Posts
    550

    Default

    yeah i got the same problem and ive been trying to fix it for a while

  3. #33
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    yeah i got the same problem and ive been trying to fix it for a while
    i posted the fix few posts ago but here it is again
    http://downloadhttp.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/patch1856.zip

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnushuFalanah View Post
    At the end of the downloading patch process i got "Extract Failed" error and I can't click "play" button. Do you have any idea about why is that error occur?
    run as administrator

  5. #35
    DemonKing666
    Guest

    Default

    i got; login server fail, try again later....

    Did the server went down again? or its just me....

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theArdream View Post
    Its kind of ironic that they make new bugs every pach in this game.
    If something worked for the past 6 years they can fuk it up.

    got like 10 smitehammers but i guess i won't be able to uppgrade them ever =(
    ur lucky with just 10. I got over 50 of them

  7. #37
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    rofl so the patch served no purpose whatsoever.

    fucking k2 i literally hate those retarded assholes

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Guys do u remember when they fucked up the drops? and tayons used to drop rols, golems dropped iron belts...

    LOl right after a new patch i always check that. And thinking of it , makes me just smiling and lolling much more.
    AQ, if statistic is not an opinion...and considering k2 pathces...well it has to happend again
    keep on waiting !!
    Lol, my clan was mailing items like crazy, not opening the mail.
    Mailing items to chars that didn't exsist, then made the char,
    and recieved the item (wow.)
    And then they said on the website that they will not do rollback.
    Because the small amount of items that were injected into the game
    because of this issue won't be enough to influence the prices.
    lol.

  9. #39
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    So they decided to fix the most LEAST important bugs like low level quests which would only serve the needs of noob ass low levels and a priest bug when 80% of KO's population probably had no idea even existed.
    They choose to neglect the most obvious bugs which is ED, for one.

    It's ironic that they earn so much revenue from us - which they could easily use to employ smarter tech geeks, yet they can't even give us a fraction of what we give them, which is a bug-free environment. K2 have to get their priorities straightened up and start using some common sense before us players do, by quitting. Just watch and see how many choose to even bother to play such a bug infested game if they keep this BS alive in the future.

  10. #40
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    So they decided to fix the most LEAST important bugs like low level quests which would only serve the needs of noob ass low levels and a priest bug when 80% of KO's population probably had no idea even existed.
    They choose to neglect the most obvious bugs which is ED, for one.

    It's ironic that they earn so much revenue from us - which they could easily use to employ smarter tech geeks, yet they can't even give us a fraction of what we give them, which is a bug-free environment. K2 have to get their priorities straightened up and start using some common sense before us players do, by quitting. Just watch and see how many choose to even bother to play such a bug infested game if they keep this BS alive in the future.
    as far as i can tell the patch was 100 useless, can anyone confirm that any quests at all where fixed, cos as far as i see nothing has changed.

    Even we are still having a Halloween Event 1 week away from Christmas, GG K2 yet again...... Having foerign speaking dev team 1000s of miles away Emailig patches.... Way to go!!!!

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Even when I downloaded the patch manualy ( than exchange on the folder , did ''Contain Updates '' and so on ) I got the error of ''You're running the old version ...bla bla bla ''

    everyone has the problem ?

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Guys do u remember when they fucked up the drops? and tayons used to drop rols, golems dropped iron belts...

    LOl right after a new patch i always check that. And thinking of it , makes me just smiling and lolling much more.
    AQ, if statistic is not an opinion...and considering k2 pathces...well it has to happend again
    keep on waiting !!
    Tyons dropped ROFs lol, anyway i know ppls that got iron neck for like 200m off merchant and rols that didn't got wiped, awsome pach to bad i just logged in for 5 mins then went to work =(

    Not Mgame or k2 seams to testplay their paches and fucking up the loot so bad shouldn't even be possible if you are high on shrooms.

  13. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    51

    Default

    pay more bug more don t forget that ko rule guys



    90% of all the game ist a bug so wish they rpr 2-3 bug b4 2025 coming hhahhahaha




    Tidoggg

  14. #44
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Go to this link;

    http://downloadhttp.knightonlineworl.../patch1856.zip

    Download it and extract the content into the knightonline folder. overwriting existing files.
    Then open the Option program in the KnightOnline folder. In the right top corner you see the version, it should be 1855. Change this to 1856. Press the button below it to save it into registry.
    Now press the Save and Start button.

    There you go =)

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    641

    Default

    usual k2 bullshit, ppl wait 1 month for patch to fix stuff like cave or bf, and they came out with sucha pathetic craps like fixing bugs for some freaking lvls 40, nones gives a fvck about that. bugging whole monster stone as a lil bonus.
    dont expect anythin will change in 2010 after all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •