Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vanquish =koxp?

This is a discussion on vanquish =koxp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With Massive DMs hit for like 800 or so to warriors. The more attackers, the less frequent he will hit ...
Page: 2

With Massive DMs hit for like 800 or so to warriors. The more attackers, the less frequent he will hit u. U can do DMs in like 10 secs each with 7ppl party and nobody will even redball with just 1920 healer.

3 ppl, im pretty sure 1 1920 healer can do it, specially if they are pimped chars.

Amine

Originally posted by Devile
    With Massive DMs hit for like 800 or so to warriors. The more attackers, the less frequent he will hit u. U can do DMs in like 10 secs each with 7ppl party and nobody will even redball with just 1920 healer.

3 ppl, im pretty sure 1 1920 healer can do it, specially if they are pimped chars.

800 , omg u mean 600 xD, also , when like i Pk with my loved Morax :wub: :wub: , after we finnish raiding dms, we start farming too, and guess what, most of us, like 6 or 7 ppl, just tank the dms with pots, cuz Morax is a SHitty fukin slow healer <_< :wacko: .

Dragonfaire

Default Re: vanquish =koxp?

Originally posted by yuna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yuna)</div>
    k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people doing dm *
    and dont tell me she doing party heal cuz she the only one duffing[/b]
    exfuckingcuse me ? wtf ? I know you did not just try and acuse Brandin of cheating omfg what fuck ?

<!--QuoteBegin-wtf

Hurts, I seem to remeber lots of times you cheated in this game. *Aoe harpies and your afk and we need another rouge so I log one in to swift out of party.....damn haxer... * Hmmmmmmm *guess thats not cheating
    Damn I miss you

userbin

7 people party ??? wtf ??/

and ive been soling them on pots on cypher

Natazaku

I remember BBZ doing a big party and they were dropping like apos xD

MrPayne

hahahaahah
    koxp xD..
    damn how can u even think of that..
    i get with massive arround 400 hit from DM
    i minor combo it a few times..
    so i dont need a heal u know..
    the warrior get hits arround 700..
    he can outpot it..
    i dont know who is the 3rd tanker.. maybe it was Tom3r but im not sure, well he need 1920..
    so i dont see any koxp baba..
    really dont..
    if u will fraps any of my clannies koxp or whatever.. please let me know =]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people do realize koxp cant heal multiple people at the same time right?....so sum1 without koxp can heal just the same as sum1 with koxp.....just sum1 with koxp wont be getting bored of healing :P

R34P3R_Magikz

Default Re: vanquish =koxp?

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-yuna
    k mrspayne and 3 tankers doing dm? i dont think anyone can heal fast enough to spam heal 3 people doing dm *
    and dont tell me she doing party heal cuz she the only one duffing
    I can spam heal 2,3,4,5 people doing DMs infact our PK parties normally turn into a DM bashing session where me and the rest of the clan kill DMs for 20mins or so. Thats 7 people hitting and only me healing - hell i must hax [/b]

AND U KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

but yeah it's possible

Akabubu

We were 5 in the party, 1 healer and 4 tankers.
    I was spamming UnclePayne and Snackeprovk, Claude was tanking on pots and Brandin was minor-healing himself. The DMS were massived and we had 2k buffs so I don't see any problem here..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12