Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Violators using stolen or multiple accounts = BANNED BB CAFE

This is a discussion on Violators using stolen or multiple accounts = BANNED BB CAFE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really wish you wouldnt get a hard on about this shit, because it aint gonna happen, they will say ...
Page: 2

i really wish you wouldnt get a hard on about this shit, because it aint gonna happen, they will say a date and time of when it will start and they wont do it for another fucking 12 months....

if they do ban cafe's, i will eat my cat..

[ps i wont actually eat my cat]

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by Boozah
    i really wish you wouldnt get a hard on about this shit, because it aint gonna happen, they will say a date and time of when it will start and they wont do it for another fucking 12 months....

if they do ban cafe's, i will eat my cat..

[ps i wont actually eat my cat]
    K2 has a bad habit to delay everything :lol:

xXtwistedXx

Originally posted by oct+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oct)</div>
    so this means we can still have multiple accounts, but if we violate TOS using 1 acount, they all get banned????[/b]
    in a statement by sullimo (oly gm for those who dont know) on the official forums
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sullimo

Scenario 1: You are caught duplicating Bifrost fragments and/or have multiple illegitimate items. Your account is terminated and your IP address is checked. All accounts associated with that IP are terminated.

Scenario 2: You are caught using third party tools, the evidence is undeniable. Your account is permanently terminated without question.

Scenario 3: Your account has been accessed from multiple locations but has not performed any activity that violates our Terms of Service. As long as nobody has reported this account was stolen (and is capable of providing identification proving so) you are welcome to enjoy your day !

- Sullimo

Originally posted by bleaF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleaF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    my ip is my router .

i think they can ban all WWW rofl from KO

any Ip with 192 as router hehe .
    192.168.bla.bla is only your LAN ip.. u dun have the same for the net.[/b]
    go to ipchicken.com

that's your external IP address which k2 sees

So basically if you buy a character from someone and that someone gets banned, will the account you bought get banned too since that "someone" has been using that account?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

selling/trading accounts is against the TOS anyways.

Yes it is and that really is smart from them

Vert

long over due

SaintLakis

How can you get ip banned, while most of providers you pay for internet dont give you static ip, but dynamic?

Is something that i dont understand

this just made my day

UberGruber

its all fucking useless without gms online, they can make 3party tool use a capital punishment but whats the point when no1 is gonna catch them using it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well if they start care about game. must say "cool"

but i know nothink gonna change... big words nothink more

tolgahan

i dont think they will ban . today my ip is 88.246.105.*
    next time i ll get some smilar one.n the new ip may be a koxper's ip . So they will ban me? . ha ha. sound retarded.
    i wish they could find the right koxpers n ban them all or cafe owners who let them.
    Actually i want to say something here about cafe owners.
    as u know all cafe owners are not playing this game. i know lots of them who hate .
    some of them even dont know who to use a computer well.if we need give a % which is the %s of cafe owners who let cheating , it will be only % 10 or less i think.
    They are earning money by renting computers for money.So they dont care if someone is cheating. Can u say ur customer
    "no u cant use ctrl minor bug here"
    "zzzzz . get out of here. we dont let ppl use koxp here"
    or something like these?
    yea someofthem are tring to find free koxp n load all computers .They are tring to find customers like this.
    So banning all cafe's ip will cost so much for k2. they will be k(-2)
    one day i ll take my camera with me n record a day in a cafe . i ll frap cheaters rofl

Pixiecatt

I'll beleive this when i see it.

TwoFaced

Man! You people are reading into it to much. It didnt say they were going to ban an I.P. My take it said they would ban all accounts associated with the I.P.

So if you are duping on your I.P. they catch you duping or selling duped items, they research that I.P. If the noob character xyzabc gets banned for duping, you could potentially have your lvl 88888 character banned as well, just because it shows the I.P.

Good move I think.

Banning I.P. would eliminated a lot of people, to include cafes, so I dont see that happenning. Banning accounts on the same I.P. well, makes you think twice before doing something stupid. Think about it, you could potentially get your room mate, or the guy sitting next to you in lab or cafe banned for your cheating habits. Hmmm...however, I think they will look at the history. They can tell which are labs or cafes..but..This will be interesting to see.

2ho Out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12