Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

VOTE:NO for Minor Heal Cooldown!

This is a discussion on VOTE:NO for Minor Heal Cooldown! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did you go to beta and try it? Probably not.. I did, voted keep it.[/b] yes i did its shit ...
Page: 2

Bluzz

Did you go to beta and try it? Probably not.. I did, voted keep it.[/b]
    yes i did

its shit

warrior spamming 550 killed me

dont tell me hp and minor

Voted for implementing it. rogue can still minor, and hp pot. It will hurt them.. but.. all the gg's rogues will live with it, and not cry about it. It's a poll, so i dought no matter the results, this will be implemented, we will all have too suffer.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

yes i did

its shit

warrior spamming 550 killed me
    dont tell me hp and minor[/b]
    sux to be you....if your lucky the cool down will be 10 seconds instead of 20...there will be a cool down eather way... to prevent auto healers

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i love horses
    thats spam

but i voted NO

Bluzz

sux to be you....if your lucky the cool down will be 10 seconds instead of 20...there will be a cool down eather way... to prevent auto healers[/b]
    sux to be you ... what are u on about ? its 0.2 not 10 second

you should really check ever post and topic name before you write ur shit

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Your topic title says to vote for minor heal cooldown, and your description says to vote no...
    Change your topic title to Vote NO 4 MH CoolDown...

PS - I can't believe how stupid people are voting yes. Your that scared of Rogues? You are voting Yes to support rogues to be shitty. Meanwhile, you don't even take 1 second to really think about what you support. If you voted yes, against it, it's probably because you think they are too overpowered in a 1v1, sure I agree with that, CP is the strongest level 80 skill in this game right now. Whats going to happen to the rogues in your clan/party who are supposed to be supporting you? It's going to take 2 rogues to minor you to do the job 1 rogue can do nowadays. In other words what I'm saying is that, everyone who's voting to implement cooldown to rogues are voting like pussies, because they want to be able to kill sins in 1v1 (finally) whilst their own clan rogues suck too and can't support you. Rather than sins keeping themselves as a good class vs your opponents like nowadays. Support > VS, period. Also, if a similar geared 80 warrior vs rogue, the warrior should win when both have perfect skill nowadays with normal minors, if you don't then go cry to your priests for not healing you because you suck at warrior. So sick of posting complaint replies about this bullshit minor not cooled down, all I'll get in return is "your such an idiot blackbreed"... If you do that, then your obviously one of those people who are crying when you lose to a rogue in a vs. FYI, VS'ing is not what this game is about, at all. VS simply shows who has the better items or in lvl 80 vs, who had CP successful and who didn't or who used blind first/second, etc, list goes on. I'll be playing warrior and I'm still supporting rogues to keep minor not cooled down, because it's simply not fair at all. Also if you haven't noticed, if rogue's are not going to have their minors, many will quit which is a very bad thing for ALL of you. You lose power in your clan by a shit load, as well as losing drains for your bosses. On ares, so many rogues quitting mainly from this cool down implementation, all of your bosses will take twice as long to kill now too. /my_2cents. I won't be posting back in this stupid question, just wanted to point out my blunt opinion.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

vote no ffs , probably people the rogues haters that voted yes

Banned

the mh cooldown implementation will have nothing to do with that poll .. and even before its closed its a bit obvious that most people will vote in favor of it because theyr either one of the 3 other classes or bad rogues.

populationwise ---> priests + warriors + mages + rogues that single minor > rogues that can minor

how u think votes are gona end h34r:

sux to be you ... what are u on about ? its 0.2 not 10 second

you should really check ever post and topic name before you write ur shit[/b]

It's not .2 seconds its .1 or even less. .2 second = 10 minors per soulpot. Myself and others have already stated numerous times you can minor at least 18 times per soulpot(which adding skills is a full soul). Again I ask, did you even test? Because from what you say it's apparent you havn't.

Well blackbreed sums it up nicely.

Banned

Keep minor winning

HeLLorY

As an old school Ares player(since 2004), i just want to share my opinions pls READ this either u want CD or not its nothing to do with it.

Whoever the guy or company deciding these kind of critical points about the game seriously dont understand the basics f the game or how it constructed how it works, here are the WRONG decisions already made .

1- Taking away the Beginners quest ( at the end of KE) ;

Quest was there cuz it helps newbies to adapt the game , and it makes them see what is waiting ahead them if he or she contniues playing( remember 1-30 levels can party with even 70s) while high level chars were rewarding with a exp boost.Now that gone..

2- CSW turned into a Lunar War ( ROFD);

There was a reason why u cant earn nation points at CSW, its cuz it was a tactical siege, only place to ally with other clans make a strategy and it was the only place where massive amount of ppl can cooperate.Now u can earn np at CSW, guess what , using a strategy is nearly impossible, lots of clans join CSW for pk and earn nps.%80 of the chars at war dont even bother to try to take castle, where instead a shenanigansty pk and lots of cheating going on now at all CSWs.

3- Kemirosa(ROFD)

Again there was a reason why master skills 70 skills and after ROFD 70+ skills require high amount of gems.Thats cuz low level chars had easily farm gems while exping, besides 60+ chars were facing some trouble farming gems.This makes high level and rich chars to go buy gem from the low levels.Game was designed that way, so that high level chars indirectly helps low levels.Guess what they did, they put kemirosas on the most hardest place in the game where only high levels can stand.So this helping chain is now broken,only high levels can farm gems now.

If u read these 3 thing that i mentioned u can clearly see that the ones who makes decisons is not a PLAYER, he or she doesnt understand the game or how it was designed.Putting a minor healing cooldown will be the 4th mistake in the list.

Personally i do not mind cool down, on the other hand i understand ur arguments guys.
    I wont vote at all.
    Whatever happen, let it be so.

We will survive !

(YES)

is winning =/

kibal

Your topic title says to vote for minor heal cooldown, and your description says to vote no...
    Change your topic title to Vote NO 4 MH CoolDown...

PS - I can't believe how stupid people are voting yes. Your that scared of Rogues? You are voting Yes to support rogues to be shitty. Meanwhile, you don't even take 1 second to really think about what you support. If you voted yes, against it, it's probably because you think they are too overpowered in a 1v1, sure I agree with that, CP is the strongest level 80 skill in this game right now. Whats going to happen to the rogues in your clan/party who are supposed to be supporting you? It's going to take 2 rogues to minor you to do the job 1 rogue can do nowadays. In other words what I'm saying is that, everyone who's voting to implement cooldown to rogues are voting like pussies, because they want to be able to kill sins in 1v1 (finally) whilst their own clan rogues suck too and can't support you. Rather than sins keeping themselves as a good class vs your opponents like nowadays. Support > VS, period. Also, if a similar geared 80 warrior vs rogue, the warrior should win when both have perfect skill nowadays with normal minors, if you don't then go cry to your priests for not healing you because you suck at warrior. So sick of posting complaint replies about this bullshit minor not cooled down, all I'll get in return is "your such an idiot blackbreed"... If you do that, then your obviously one of those people who are crying when you lose to a rogue in a vs. FYI, VS'ing is not what this game is about, at all. VS simply shows who has the better items or in lvl 80 vs, who had CP successful and who didn't or who used blind first/second, etc, list goes on. I'll be playing warrior and I'm still supporting rogues to keep minor not cooled down, because it's simply not fair at all. Also if you haven't noticed, if rogue's are not going to have their minors, many will quit which is a very bad thing for ALL of you. You lose power in your clan by a shit load, as well as losing drains for your bosses. On ares, so many rogues quitting mainly from this cool down implementation, all of your bosses will take twice as long to kill now too. /my_2cents. I won't be posting back in this stupid question, just wanted to point out my blunt opinion.[/b]
    Isnt about they r overpowered w/o cd ,is about how easy is setup a macro or use a peddel etc.. since put cd on minor is the only thing that they can do for fix it, im agree with it (for this point only).And i m not saying that cose i lose vs rogues , im bp (debuffer) and is hard for me to lose vs a rogue.
    They should (k2) set up a cd for minor but a cd of less time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast