Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wagyar is sold

This is a discussion on Wagyar is sold within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by La_cosa LOL some one else on hero. *Haha I like it whats ingame name so I can ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by La_cosa
    LOL some one else on hero. *Haha I like it whats ingame name so I can say high
    It's same old Wagyar Don't ask what server I play because I jump and choose smallest populated, so I can lvl better

La_cosa

LOL same Getting some other Ko players to try it so I am not so bored. I am samanokia or some shit

fagyar :wub: :wub: gl and hf drunken cop ^_^

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icesotong
    No wonder, i see a waggy with daggers in cz. and he ignore me, :P
    hahhaa, all the best in ur rl and other games, might join u in heros when i have the time and if its worth
    Icey u fag why u didn't tell me lah tat lan jiao is bad word? Now all tiu me in hero online lah...gay singlie :lol:

F4tm4n du måste inte bli sorligt min timme var över...nu archers är koxper och alla gamla gg har flyttat. Jag ska bli legend in någon annan plats... Du kan hitta mig i hero online atm

Lammer don't be sad...I still use our ventrilo now and then because no1 else is talking to me exept old clanies, I soon need some new vent to hangaround

Schaff ONE of the best? <_< Okok Apostilo :lol:

To KO community in any game u see my char, give me a shout U have lways treated me well and I always felt like home in KO because of you guys, not because of the game itself. I never knew someone could become famous or legendary in game, but I played with many great
    legit players in my years and I know you became legends to many people, even I idolizised some ( not gona tell names because I know you fatasses use it as siggy after that :P ) I got many friends here, some even irl and I wish we stay in touch.

Ps. special recards to Lerva if you ever read this ( I know you won't ) gogo make your ghay mage lvl 72 and own everyone, I know you can do it. Thanks for all these years...fatass mage :P

All NO ppl know how much I learned to love you guys...good luck to you all, I wish you all the best and lotsa sex abazalar, even I know it's ghay sex but still :wub:[/b]
    haha gay archer well I no need even 70 lvl to fok orcys , if i reach 72 they just more /town : h43r:
    Dear You know i will miss you best clan leader and drunken archer i ever seen
    good luck on EQ2
    dont know what to say more
    bye bye and have fun with Furry and hoody

dunno if u remember me. belzack here. gl in rl :P

:wub: Waggy
    I ll miss you and ur movies.
    I wish u a nice live,and take care bro.
    Meet ya in another game/life.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123