Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Waiting.

This is a discussion on Waiting. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant i wouldn't know haven't been on in like 3 months BUT its a good server......go to ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    i wouldn't know haven't been on in like 3 months BUT its a good server......go to ares lol is it really dead? when i was playing that shit was poppin.


    AsyluM ftw.
    TheTitanz ftw.
    Fallout ftw.
    EnchanteD ftw.

    ^^ old clans lmao
    No. Ares is alive. But i'm bored there. There isn't a casual english clan.
    Plenty of english. But not a casual one.

  2. #17
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default

    I'd like to make everyone who plays private servers or left cw to come back....we need more active players in cw like when it was opened....

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    I'd like to make everyone who plays private servers or left cw to come back....we need more active players in cw like when it was opened....
    I wouldn't play c-west if you paid me.

  4. #19
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    ill give you 100$ to play cwest D:

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    ill give you 100$ to play cwest D:
    You can't pay me enough buddy

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    176

    Default

    How casual of an english clan are you looking for on Ares....I naturally assume CZ clan

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    How casual of an english clan are you looking for on Ares....I naturally assume CZ clan
    Just an english clan to be in vent with, laugh and have fun.
    Do a little pk, wars. just enjoy the game.

  8. #23
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default

    1337...Do u hate cw that much????why?

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    176

    Default

    If ur orc, and in CZ then Unforgiven speak english and always have a pk party going from end of nighttime ED an on. Allied with S4R but most of them speak better english than most of us. Pretty chill in the sense than we dont normally xp (not hard to find it if u want it though), use vent and just mess around and enjoy pk

  10. #25
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    if you want to laugh in vent come to any vent im in lulz............EVERYONE HOLD YOUR LEFT TESTICAL NOW...........if your a girl hold the left boobie.....always success


    might come back idk yet

  11. #26
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    1337...Do u hate cw that much????why?
    Maybe because you spend time to lvl and take alot more time to have decent items and now, your ready for the ultimate PK but, oh.... shit....wait.... there is nobody to kill 0.o .... Lol.... I mean fack, was so long to get thoses items and the xp for killing 5-6 players as a reward. :/ Even a good private server is more populated.

    Dunno about 1337, but thats my opinion.

  12. #27
    lambo611
    Guest

    Default

    None really, youll start out new with everyone else.

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    There is just nothing like a new server.
    Maybe if i can trade my stuff for things in a server with a nice english clan.
    Man... I 100% agree with you.

    The most attractive thing about this game is when they start a new server.

    Honestly the best thing they could do is combine a couple old servers together, Ares with Diez, Beramus with Cypher, ect.... and then open a new server. Once the new server reaches an age limit, combine another old server together, then release another new server. This cycle could continue. Idk how difficult it is to do this, but we've already established that K2/G1 are incapable of anything surprising and "fresh".

    I can see it now.... Ariez.... Cypherus....

    I find myself waiting for a new server, I'm literally planning for a new server.... I have it all layed out and I'm ready for it. But it may never happen now.

    The game lost popularity.

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    80

    Default

    AsyluM ftw.
    TheTitanz ftw.Fallout ftw.
    EnchanteD ftw.

    ^^ old clans lmao[/QUOTE]

    LOL just marked yourself as a noob. <3 vicarious>all

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Man... I 100% agree with you.

    The most attractive thing about this game is when they start a new server.

    Honestly the best thing they could do is combine a couple old servers together, Ares with Diez, Beramus with Cypher, ect.... and then open a new server. Once the new server reaches an age limit, combine another old server together, then release another new server. This cycle could continue. Idk how difficult it is to do this, but we've already established that K2/G1 are incapable of anything surprising and "fresh".

    I can see it now.... Ariez.... Cypherus....

    I find myself waiting for a new server, I'm literally planning for a new server.... I have it all layed out and I'm ready for it. But it may never happen now.

    The game lost popularity.
    Give me your gameplan baby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •