Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18

This is a discussion on WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some1 here gonna play warhammer online ? well if u wanna join a serious guild check this out http://z4.invisionfree.com/Nomatch4/index.php and ...
Page: 1

quuack

some1 here gonna play warhammer online ?

well if u wanna join a serious guild check this out http://z4.invisionfree.com/Nomatch4/index.php and made a applyment

Fag

It will be p2p right ?

isn't this game a big time copy of WoW?

quuack

It will be p2p right ?[/b]
    ypu

isn't this game a big time copy of WoW?[/b]
    naaaaah!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Dont bs around, its a wow copy in every dam way.

BUT, its a good 1, despite that imo the game is horrible and tarded as wow, its still cool. Another good point is that it prolly wont be a UTTER and EPIC WTFBATMEN failuare as lolAOC. Goosh, even i didnt think it will turn out to be as crappy as it is and im usually pretty pessimistic with every western mmo.

Anyways, gl in there. But i swear to God, i wont touch this thing.

Dont bs around, its a wow copy in every dam way.

BUT, its a good 1, despite that imo the game is horrible and tarded as wow, its still cool. Another good point is that it prolly wont be a UTTER and EPIC WTFBATMEN failuare as lolAOC. Goosh, even i didnt think it will turn out to be as crappy as it is and im usually pretty pessimistic with every western mmo.

Anyways, gl in there. But i swear to God, i wont touch this thing.[/b]
    You're so mean! :P
    Jokes. I don't think I'll play it aswell, and ye I figured it was a copy of WoW.

quuack

ITS NOT A COPY OF WOW JERKS!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Hasn't warhammer been around for longer than WOW?

WAR has been around about what? 40 years rite?

But game is a DAM FUQING COPY OF WOW KEKE? MY CAPS ARE STRONGER; I W1N inTERnetzz now.

It has so many wow elements that it huuuurtzz.

Wow type pvp, zones, factions, overall settings. Geeez...

DuWolf

Guide to WAR opinions

If your not in the beta = " Hey its just a copy of WoW "

If your in the beta = " Wtf its not a copy of WoW "

Id take the advise of people who have played it instead of those meerly watching the movies/SS

Looks aside, War has to exploit the weaknesses in WoW and they can take over. WoW was build for PVE from ground up. It only adopted PVP elements later because of demand. Classes were built to be balanced for PVE content. As such when the same thing was thrown into PVP, you get plenty of imbalances. If they balanced everything in PVP, the PVE situation will be very imbalanced. War has solved the issue with PVP / PVE only abilities from what I seen.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/265632...f8333d2.jpg?v=0

Guide to WAR opinions
    If your not in the beta = " Hey its just a copy of WoW "

If your in the beta = " Wtf its not a copy of WoW "
    Id take the advise of people who have played it instead of those meerly watching the movies/SS

Looks aside, War has to exploit the weaknesses in WoW and they can take over. WoW was build for PVE from ground up. It only adopted PVP elements later because of demand. Classes were built to be balanced for PVE content. As such when the same thing was thrown into PVP, you get plenty of imbalances. If they balanced everything in PVP, the PVE situation will be very imbalanced. War has solved the issue with PVP / PVE only abilities from what I seen.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/265632...f8333d2.jpg?v=0[/b]
    I ment its fully zoned just like wow and therefor pretty retarded. But ur dam right about wow's pvp, wow was ment to be as a carebear pve rollplay kiddo game what got some pvp thingy. Wow's arena system can be nice but it doesnt make it a pvp game. I agree that WAR was bulit for pvp however they (yet) havent done a good job at it. The whole concept of seperate pvp and pve areas should be a joke imho for a game that buys hype and claims that its best pvp game ever. And zoning just fuking sux hard. It was one of the main thing that made AOC a lolfailuare, i rly rly hope that this wont happen again.

If u ever played L2 u learn to appreciate full open filed zone, only places u can hide are towns and dimensional rift. And last one only coz of its buildup, u shift through rooms so u cant meet another party. Zoning produces shitloads of spawn camping and other issues.

I havent played it. But i lay my trust on an army of blah guys who flame the crap out of it, but with decent points.

I ment its fully zoned just like wow and therefor pretty retarded. But ur dam right about wow's pvp, wow was ment to be as a carebear pve rollplay kiddo game what got some pvp thingy. Wow's arena system can be nice but it doesnt make it a pvp game. I agree that WAR was bulit for pvp however they (yet) havent done a good job at it. The whole concept of seperate pvp and pve areas should be a joke imho for a game that buys hype and claims that its best pvp game ever. And zoning just fuking sux hard. It was one of the main thing that made AOC a lolfailuare, i rly rly hope that this wont happen again.

If u ever played L2 u learn to appreciate full open filed zone, only places u can hide are towns and dimensional rift. And last one only coz of its buildup, u shift through rooms so u cant meet another party. Zoning produces shitloads of spawn camping and other issues.

I havent played it. But i lay my trust on an army of blah guys who flame the crap out of it, but with decent points.[/b]
    The game is playing fantastic... ignore whoever told you this nonsense. The combat has been made faster it's on a parr with ko now on thaat score, it's fluid and alot of people are going to be eating their words once they actually try it for themselves.

The game is playing fantastic... ignore whoever told you this nonsense. The combat has been made faster it's on a parr with ko now on thaat score, it's fluid and alot of people are going to be eating their words once they actually try it for themselves.[/b]
    If all goes well for u, i will eat my words. Like i said, i havent played it and my opinion is based on what iv seen from ss's, movies and on a large player base opinion who have been/are playing it.

But as i see it now, i rly dont like it. Well who cares what i like anyway. If u like it and wanna play go ahead. Im just saying it has potential to be both best game of 2008 and another epic failure.

If all goes well for u, i will eat my words. Like i said, i havent played it and my opinion is based on what iv seen from ss's, movies and on a large player base opinion who have been/are playing it.

But as i see it now, i rly dont like it. Well who cares what i like anyway. If u like it and wanna play go ahead. Im just saying it has potential to be both best game of 2008 and another epic failure.[/b]
    There have been massive changes, but I can't go into it. I have been saying for close on a year now war will be the real deal if your looking for a replacement for ko. Thats just my opinion and only time will tell like you said.

I get the feeling you just repeat things that YOU want to hear and have been dissing everything other than your beloved L2 for months on end and it's really getting old. I don't want to come across all aggressive about this, but I know for a fact how good this game is and I think War sweeping the best mmorpg awards everywhere might give you a little hint

has anyone pre-ordered the game to get in the open beta on friday?

my bro did and i think i might buy it today

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast