Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

warders and keepers

This is a discussion on warders and keepers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; edit: SoulFamily is probably closet to the truth...
Page: 2

edit:

SoulFamily is probably closet to the truth

Banned

Its 100% first hit, if you loose the agro after first hit it goes to the next person who hits it.

You have to be in the warder room to be able to keep the first hit, if you die, u dont get it.[/b]
    im a sort of regular warder/keeper killer in cypher (w1 rush on oldschool lunar map is always a small competetion between me, my clannie rogues and few other regulars) and i can say from my own experience that even if u die you can still get it if you put enough dmg into it, ive goten keepers and warders plenty of times while smelling the grass :<

i tend to agree that soulfamily is the one closer to the answer. (even though sometimes weird shit happens)

Its 100% first hit, if you loose the agro after first hit it goes to the next person who hits it.

You have to be in the warder room to be able to keep the first hit, if you die, u dont get it.[/b]

:P

Tested it multiple times out, this is the right theory.

1) Person/party needs to do most dmg compared to others
    2) First hitter in the party gets the kill
    3) You need to be in range of keeper and not press ok when you died.

So, you need to do most damage, hit the keeper first and stay in the range to get the kill.

ArminVanBuuren

I think is different depending if its a warder or the keeper. Plenty of times I&#39;ve gotten the warder at the DLW, and sometimes I couldn&#39;t even get the last or first hit, but those times I dealt the most damage to the NPC.

When you drain first you get the most damage ofc...but once a warrior hit it first (everybody was dead) so I drained twice and kept fighting for survival just near to the warder while some other people was hitting it...the warrior was alive when the warder died, and I got the kill (I had the chance to drain up to 4 more times since the warder tankers were just a few)...and when the warder died I got the kill...at that time I was fighting a sin, not even hitting the warder...so I&#39;d say is the most damage dealt (at least for DLW warders)...on keeper the party that deals the highest damage gets the keeper, and the player in that party that deals the most damage among them is the one that gets the kill, not the one that hit it first.

If there&#39;s a chance to test (seriously, I doubt it) try getting someone lvl 65 drain first, then someone with lvl 80 drain and start attacking...you&#39;ll see the lvl 80 guy will get the kill.

Banned

:P[/b]

dont like to use your +9 raptor in wars? well at least dupers are good for one thing, right?

BTW, its party dmg. 1 rogue who drains first can not beat a party of rogues that drains after.

this is what i usually did, drain the warder/keeper then kill the soundries then go abck to it and still get it and ive goten it dead a couple times dont wana post ss&#39;s
    also a friend of mines almsot killed it but orcs came and he ran outa the room and still got it when som1 else killed it

Banned Senior Member

I dont think there is a set way to do it.

For awhile, it was first hit ( ormost damage, sins drain and if we died and stayed in jail, we would still get the warder )

There have been times where a warrior ( fucking Tempests <_< ) would bind the warder before I got my drain in and he got the kill ( both in and out of party. Another time BBsHere took a warder from me in DLW on his INT priest, he brightness&#39;d it before I hit it, and got the kill.

Other times mages have gotten the warder/keeper

I&#39;ve also drained the warder before and left it alone ( would rather be safe then die, since there was pretty much only 1-2 parties attacking it and orcs were coming ) and I still got the kill.

Regarding parties and damages... http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/981...1182825ec0.jpg

The only time I got a warder in a party, only me in the party had dealt any damage to it.

im like 99% sure it&#39;s like this. the PARTY that does the most damage to a warder gets it and whoever in that party hits it first and stays around the warder/keeper gets it.

Banned

Its last hit , i was with mage 1 time ago and the warder almost died , i dropped nova and i got him.
    Also in dlw i just spiked keeper and got it , its last hit for sure.[/b]
    can u stop say things that u dont know?
    i killed the keeper with my dcz char becous i drained first ,then i went out of the gates and waited for some humans
    after 1 min bounch of humans came and i rush into the keeper with them i drained again and i killed him

im like 99% sure it&#39;s like this. the PARTY that does the most damage to a warder gets it and whoever in that party hits it first and stays around the warder/keeper gets it.[/b]
    Its like that only party can be replaced by a solo player if he does most dmg compared to other solo players or partys. Im 100% sure about this, since Ive got plenty of warden/keeper kills as support mage lol.

Redemption

ý ýt random?

warders/keppers = boss
    if u get more damague in it , u will get it
    but more Possibilities have a rogues for drain / vampiric
    i always get a warder in pathos in the nights war cuz i get the first vampiric and drain with my brother
    boths unleashed`s

Royalassassin

if your a rogue drain and combo the fuk out of it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast