Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WARNING: NEW PATCH BUGS!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on WARNING: NEW PATCH BUGS!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes there was. this morning a new patch dled when I logged in. Logged out at 2am est and logged ...
Page: 2

Pixiecatt

yes there was. this morning a new patch dled when I logged in. Logged out at 2am est and logged back in again about 720am and there was a patch to dl.

llJuanMall

<_< too late i did a quest for EXp the ghost warrior one today :S me and my friend didn't get the EXP :unsure: only the 10 TS :angry: thats not fair . . . .

FoOoK

fuk..........

i died last night and woke up to all these post about not receiving exp so i decided to stay dead and play priest.... left for a bit and my friend ressed me!!!!!

didnt get the exp back =( very painful, its like dying 5 timesssss

KirbyKommando

So, is this fixed yet ?

iwanttopk

ok guys, they cant just fix somthing without a patch. what im expecking is an unscheduled maintenance. then a new patch, and the xp that you shoulda gottin..

im leveling my dlw warrior and i did DTS quest. Lost 7 Mil xp to that and 7 mil outa 33 mil to level is a lot. i guess ill try for 57 on thrusday now.. school starts on wednesday <_<

TimtoN_

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    starts on wednesday *<_<
    monday here <_<

redfieldTnT

lock this shit fuck all about what day it is

point was made at first post

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    ok guys, they cant just fix somthing without a patch. what im expecking is an unscheduled maintenance. then a new patch, and the xp that you shoulda gottin..

im leveling my dlw warrior and i did DTS quest. Lost 7 Mil xp to that and 7 mil outa 33 mil to level is a lot. i guess ill try for 57 on thrusday now.. school starts on wednesday *<_<
    Nothing to do with patch, it's a server side bug. The exp is not registering with the server when you get ressed.

iwanttopk

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk

im leveling my dlw warrior and i did DTS quest. Lost 7 Mil xp to that and 7 mil outa 33 mil to level is a lot. i guess ill try for 57 on thrusday now.. school starts on wednesday *<_<
    Nothing to do with patch, it's a server side bug. The exp is not registering with the server when you get ressed.[/b]
    what im saying is that. for them to fix it, they are going to have to patch it, if theres no patch that hasnt came out = no fix

why not sticky this and update it for each patch with fixed patches and new patches think it would nice

dark_item

htf can i be the dying champion on cypher if i may not die cause silly rezz don't work zzzz

28times down in 8days
    used over 10k stones of life, starting to use them since lvl 55 rofl

Reinhard

I got rezzed yesterday 30 stones.. and got the exp back..

Originally posted by Reinhard
    I got rezzed yesterday 30 stones.. and got the exp back..
    i've highlighted the important word

Reinhard

Yea ty i thought u guys where talking about the other patch.

no they brought one out today

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast