Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Warriors what do you use more often and why?

This is a discussion on Warriors what do you use more often and why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Option A... I don't know what's wrong with all these retards who think you can combo faster with dual wields. ...
Page: 2

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Option A...

I don't know what's wrong with all these retards who think you can combo faster with dual wields.

I can combo just as fast with a Two-handed weapon opposed to a dual wield set, only difference is you get more "R" hits in between each sword dance/howling sword.

A, ap over everything, and if youre pro combo is same (if u have problem with weapon def used by some of your enemies, just have secondary weapon)

everything else are urban legends

killer2675

Well right now i use
    Lugias +7 and 1H Giga +7(soon to be hanguk +7)

next couple weeks i will buy 2H LR +8 Giga

Banned

+8 hb above all

option D > play mage and tp ppl in golems ftw[/b]

ahahah u make my day even if that answer dont have any sense XD

Ametista

option D > play mage and tp ppl in golems ftw[/b]
    rofll.
    anyway i would use duals just if i ll get lugias + hanguk ; if not i think the better weapon for pk is giga axe 2h if u have a warrior with high lvls , anyway i understood thta u are not yet an high lvl so for now try to lvl up till u can use raptor cause raptor is for sure the best weapon for exp. :unsure:

dvsmage

2H weapon ftw, for me Rappy +8. I did use the SOMW +7 and GIGA 1h +7 combo for awhile (nice bonuses), but still doesn't compare to the raw power of a 2h weapon. People always whine about weapon defenses, but its trivial ... I know most people don't have allot anyway and are more concerned with bumping their stats. You being pretty n00bish should probably go with an HB +7, or even II +8 (if you can afford these...) since you cant equip the all around convenient / cheap Rappy +7. So Option A ftw, and Option B sucks, and will always suck period.

I prefer to get both, and use 2hand weapons when PK, or when the durability if dual's are out and I'm too lazy for repair...
    and also for lower level (1-59) I'd consider Dual wield better in both pk and exp (not many people has defence jewerly (iron belt/glass belt/skeleton belt/iron neck etc) in ardream) since dual wield seems to do more damage then 2hand in both pvp and pve

ArminVanBuuren

Option A...

I don't know what's wrong with all these retards who think you can combo faster with dual wields.

I can combo just as fast with a Two-handed weapon opposed to a dual wield set, only difference is you get more "R" hits in between each sword dance/howling sword.[/b]
    then for me that's having a faster combo...you hit 3 times instead of 2, I don't know what you think, but that's being hitting a bit faster than with two-handed weapon, don't you think so?

I'd go for dual wield just because it is easier for me to hand my shield on while fighting many enemies at the same time, so I can still tank and deal some damage without dying 'till help comes, besides, AP is not everything in this game.

PS: Horror, you can say option A easily just because you have a Rappie +9 :P

Speed

Option A 100%, if u take B and u pk a lot then u will have great disadventage... oh yes

Option B for more ele dmg

option C AXEEEEEEEEE OR CLUB BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS SPEAR DEFENSE[/b]
    ok well for the 99th time now im gonan say this... try ele duals and reduced duals and tell me the diff ><

morgoth666

dual weild sucks.....even more if someone is using anti spear and iron set...

In oldest server i guess an II+8...if u can afford an avedon+8....a raptor+8 not bad besides some plp use antispear, but has a good range and huge ap.

lovel12345

club and axe are more better if u can afford a good 1 but i perfer A it the same for A and B if u know how to combo

id just take both if u can afford a +8 raptor most likey u can afford a decent dual weld too

i just like duals to cancels priest heals idk why but it seems to work better for me beside that giga all the way

just my opinion

C. gm style! dual raptors+10!

no no ok seriously mm.. since spear of murky shit came out i would say B!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast