Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

We finaly have a gm on Ares

This is a discussion on We finaly have a gm on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; funny tho, all those ppl get banned, and now server 1 and 2 are down <_<...
Page: 2

Banned

funny tho, all those ppl get banned, and now server 1 and 2 are down <_<

Baffer

Originally posted by Killosauruz
    Here are all of em:
    A total of 100, hehe

Look abit close...the gm banned Kraby14 3 times :wacko:

Blancanieves

nobody important.. only noobs in abyss in smilodon.,,...

bla bla bla..go to top clans that have guys +75 lvls using quest bugg and leeching with KOXPER...

Killosauruz

Originally posted by flippin
    funny tho, all those ppl get banned, and now server 1 and 2 are down *<_<
    +1 lol

look what that DexLord guy has to say : http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=80225

Banned

have they banned Kennie?

i cant connect the launcher, cant access the site, and cant access the forum
    already have tried a lot of methods but its not working.

_CAP_

Originally posted by dirka
    Longyan....Quest Bug Abuser...

PLUS that ass thinks he owns A1 falcons....and will get the rest of turkey to ks you if you are there
    k first of all hes not a quest bug abuser. hes lvled to lvl 79 legitly. if u go to a1 flacons(right side) ull see him there 24/7 cause he has like 3 or 4 people playing his account and yes it is his spot cause hes there all the time. i dont think he ks, he just waits till the party is done exping and he creates his own party there, ive never seen him ks. o well who cares now hes gone :lol:

Did you abuse bug? :wacko:

*edit* to kennie

Alot of ppl talks that his char was edited ... so dont tell us that he lvled legit

Blancanieves

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dirka

PLUS that ass thinks he owns A1 falcons....and will get the rest of turkey to ks you if you are there
    k first of all hes not a quest bug abuser. hes lvled to lvl 79 legitly. if u go to a1 flacons(right side) ull see him there 24/7 cause he has like 3 or 4 people playing his account and yes it is his spot cause hes there all the time. i dont think he ks, he just waits till the party is done exping and he creates his own party there, ive never seen him ks. o well who cares now hes gone :lol:[/b]
    maybe he got Bann for "items"?

Banned

no, but i did submit 5 cs ticket for my missing trina. maybe they banned me for being annoying.

i tried flushdns/ restart my comp/ restart my interent and check my firewall. anything else i can do?

Looks like ares is just down atm Kennie allthough I can get into webite and forums so I dont know about that.

_CAP_

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    Originally posted by _CAP_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-dirka

k first of all hes not a quest bug abuser. hes lvled to lvl 79 legitly. if u go to a1 flacons(right side) ull see him there 24/7 cause he has like 3 or 4 people playing his account and yes it is his spot cause hes there all the time. i dont think he ks, he just waits till the party is done exping and he creates his own party there, ive never seen him ks. o well who cares now hes gone :lol:
    maybe he got Bann for "items"?[/b]
    ya thats what im thinking. some1 told me he had +2/+3's

Ares always had a GM..He rarely do anything productive tho, except spawning dreadmare in cz and get everyone killed

pantelos00

maybe for items got banned!i dont think that he banned for his lvl or bugg abuse!i know that this guys xp 24/7
    and only in falcons s1!!So dont tell neither he is a bugg abuser nor he is edit char!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast