Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We need more Orcs! [PATHOS]

This is a discussion on We need more Orcs! [PATHOS] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; either way he failed :lol:[/b] well i havent seen anyone provoke him and why is he singling gui out? does ...
Page: 3

ddd

either way he failed :lol:[/b]
    well i havent seen anyone provoke him and why is he singling gui out? does he have some anger issues he hasnt let out? gui slam him into the floor to many times in cz?

John778899

Maybe you (orcs) can't get emc monument, but in wars you have ap boost almost everytime so it's more nps for you during the war. Also, like some said, being on the outnumbered side is better...
    What I dislike is that more & more people NT&#39;ed to human side when the orcs started to lose a few wars in a row <_<.

well i havent seen anyone provoke him and why is he singling gui out? does he have some anger issues he hasnt let out? gui slam him into the floor to many times in cz?[/b]
    lmao keara, pms?

its just a joke lol, gui has never killed me in cz, neither have i touched him once, cuz i went back to ardream before he NTed to orc ^^

ddd

lmao keara, pms?

its just a joke lol, gui has never killed me in cz, neither have i touched him once, cuz i went back to ardream before he NTed to orc ^^[/b]
    well i was just wondering, i mean if i was gui i wouldnt let that type of stuff slide.
    maybe thats cuz i like being treated like a princess...meh :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

well i was just wondering, i mean if i was gui i wouldnt let that type of stuff slide.
    maybe thats cuz i like being treated like a princess...meh :lol:[/b]
    he is my chinese pokeman =)

ddd

he is my chinese pokeman =)[/b]
    well that explains my outburst at him, the F&#39;er is chinese!
    joke ^^

he is my chinese pokeman =)[/b]
    not pokemon you noob im farm gems for you u faggot, how else would u have gotten all those crystals opals and w/e u needed

not pokemon you noob im farm gems for you u faggot, how else would u have gotten all those crystals opals and w/e u needed [/b]
    thats the reason i let u go out of my pokeball

i have 2, one for u and one for tamachan

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Maybe you (orcs) can&#39;t get emc monument, but in wars you have ap boost almost everytime so it&#39;s more nps for you during the war. Also, like some said, being on the outnumbered side is better...
    What I dislike is that more & more people NT&#39;ed to human side when the orcs started to lose a few wars in a row <_< .[/b]
    why u dont make a sick new fresh GG clan but pls on orc side?!?!?

Maybe you (orcs) can&#39;t get emc monument, but in wars you have ap boost almost everytime so it&#39;s more nps for you during the war. Also, like some said, being on the outnumbered side is better...
    What I dislike is that more & more people NT&#39;ed to human side when the orcs started to lose a few wars in a row <_<.[/b]
    whats the use of the apboost if u get atacked by 20+ ppl ?

John778899

whats the use of the apboost if u get atacked by 20+ ppl ?[/b]
    I don&#39;t know if you remember last thursday&#39;s third lunar war...you had the ap boost and it was like 800 kills for orcs against 250 kills for humans...and the orcs aren&#39;t very outnumbered during the wars...they are more in cz. (about 20 humans for 2 orcs yesterday)

SonOfaGun

ardream is dead
    and cz at nights in the U.S. is just a sad joke

LightPriest

Bdw Too are a joke in Pathos :S, always 170+ Humans, 150- Orcs:S , And yes, Orcs are Outnumered, but they got Very good players and very strong .. guys dont be sad :P have fun thats all hehe

Light

thats the reason i let u go out of my pokeball

i have 2, one for u and one for tamachan [/b]
    LOL. Wood the gem farming pokemon

here&#39;s your chance of a lifetime, clan LOL is on summer break. Orcs might also like this since we&#39;re not anymore taking 5/6 & 2/2 of warders & keepers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast