Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weap Deff. dropping again ?

This is a discussion on Weap Deff. dropping again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got an arrow def shield off a troll last night and wondered the same thing. Festo did you ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

I just got an arrow def shield off a troll last night and wondered the same thing.

Festo did you ever hear if it was intended or just a bug that defense armors don't drop anymore?

Weapon defence ARMOR doesnt drop anymore. Dagger defence shields doesnt drop anymore. Other weapon defence shields still dropping.

Phosgene

Originally posted by nesma
    Weapon defence ARMOR doesnt drop anymore. Dagger defence shields doesnt drop anymore. Other weapon defence shields still dropping.
    bah of course dd shields drop .
    ask 4ikon ^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I've been playing Edana since day one and i've not seen a single defence shield other than Arrow or Spear.

Did a lot of farming in abyss hoping for the Ax/Club/Sw all in one shield, but I don't think they drop any more

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    so killing Lesath isn't completely pointless it's just pure luck if u get a CS from one .
    According to the official forums CS is a BANNED ITEM on Edana because Lesath DOESN'T drop them. But to be fair the GM who said that also said SS didn't drop either :lol: Phantom had to step in and correct him.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    actually, they didn't stop cs drops either, if you remember festo said while he was a gm he spawned 100 lesaths to test it and dropped 1 chitin shield. It would appear their drop rate is severely severely reduced.
    From what I remember, I thought no CS'd dropped from lesath itself..can festo back his statement up? :P

In all of olympia, I have seen 0 dagger def shields, only spear and arrow def shields.
    We have gotten a chitin shield, which I saw personally drop from isloon, and I am using :P so it can definently drop

also, there was a guy selling a half plate dagger def warrior helm in oly section the other day claiming to have gotten it from a megadron, but he didnt post any ss's..so its porbally bs.

Hashimi

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    actually, they didn't stop cs drops either, if you remember festo said while he was a gm he spawned 100 lesaths to test it and dropped 1 chitin shield. It would appear their drop rate is severely severely reduced.
    ya what in the bloody fuck did i say!?!?!?!?!? no one believed me too....in ur faces bastards[/b]

I actually did believe u .

Man0rMachine

[quote]
    also, there was a guy selling a half plate dagger def warrior helm in oly section the other day claiming to have gotten it from a megadron, but he didnt post any ss's..so its porbally bs.

i dont know, i think it is bs aswel, but i know some ppl saying the same thing in cypher....

4ikon

Actually, as phosgene said, I can verify the drops of +5/40 dd shields. Got 1 from keilans last week.

GlarFist

Maybe Festo's test is not significant. Remember when atilla was bugged on human side? But if GM spawn Atilla in any zone - pendants appear in box... Maybe same happens in test, dunno, just my 5 cents

MarvinTheMartian

CS does not drop from lesath, at all...ONLY isiloon drops CS now, the gm who said that lied,lol, cause my gm said otherwise. so NAH NAH NAH NA NA NAHHH, + ive killed lesath like 2 times a day for the past couple weeks, woulda thought id get one if that was true.or anyone for that matter.

Banned Senior Member

I dont believe Festo would be lieing but maybe the droprate really is crapped out on it. Also Marvin, some of the GM's there aren't too keen on how KO runs, believe me unless you wanna pm me which one it is so I'll know if they have any idea or not )

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I dont believe Festo would be lieing but maybe the droprate really is crapped out on it. *Also Marvin, some of the GM's there aren't too keen on how KO runs, believe me unless you wanna pm me which one it is so I'll know if they have any idea or not )
    There's no way the drop rate is that low, I dont give a shit what festo says but there are over 1000 competent fourm readers here who can kill lesath, and over the last 3-4 months, not 1 screenshot has been posted, just rumors, even festo himself has not said he got a CS...maybe he has, but I never saw that post.

It can be .0000000000000000000000000000001 %, which probally isnt even possible, and it would have dropped by now, on 3 serverx 7 servers? every 2-4 hours = 6 x 3 = 18 a day x 7= 126 lesath atleast a day that die x how long has this arguemnt been going on, scince atleast 3-4 months, with 0 screen shots...so 126 x 30 x 3 = 11340 lesath dead, and 0 screenshots, that low of a drop rate? Very very unlikley.
    Yes some servers just came out, so maybe 9k lesath? Still, 1 screenshot would have been posted.

Originally posted by playplay80
    There are spear, arrow def shield dropped in edena. But I don't think there is any dagger def armor/weapon/shield dropped with the exception of CS.
    CS does not have DD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12