Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weird things happenning...

This is a discussion on Weird things happenning... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a weird problem with them. I wanted to change mine so ofc they ask me to give all ...
Page: 2

Thyss

I got a weird problem with them. I wanted to change mine so ofc they ask me to give all info and such so I did. They said good it matches now submit another ticket with the new email you want to change. I was like yeah okay.... did this. Got another ticket back again asking for me to verify AGAIN. I was like.... umm.... okay. Did it again but this time they say it doesnt match. After about 3 more emails finally they say same shit. "Okay everything is verified please submit another ticket with your changes involved." I did this..... but a week later still no answer ;-)[/b]
    Your story is really almost like my story.
    They asked all premium info, I gave them. Then they wanted the SQ also, and I gave.
    Then I got the ticket saying that I could finally login on KO's website and do the email changing.
    So when I try to do it, I found out that the password had been changed. HOW??
    Nobody knew anything from the account but me.
    And the account has premium on it...silver...so the sealed items cant be unsealed...(I HOPE SO)...

Thyss

i believe when you sent CS ticket K3 deactivate your sister account, and when you log in the new email you have to follow the link that K2 sent to you to reactivate the account, keep spamming CS with tickets till they change the email and then you can activate the account and log in normally
    p.s. you might lose all the items, i remember one day someone from bera lost his password, after spamming cs for months he got his account back but he lost all his items[/b]
    they didnt send anything to her "new email".
    I was told to login on KO's website and change the email from there.
    Sure, I am spamming tickts to them....but so far I got that fuking automatic answer:
    "unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department...blablabla..."

What pisses me off is the part when they say "REST ASSURED THAT YOUR ISSUE WILL TAKEN CARE"

:angry:

i dont feel like reading all of these replies...but heres how i got my email changed.

first you need to repeatedly send them Support tickets until that qdius guy shows up...he will ask you to give him all ur payment info, char id pw and sq Once u have given him all that is you know...he will ask that there are other means of payment on that account. just say thats all i can verify and give them some relative dates of the preniums you bought with the means of payment. Then let him know that you are really unsatisfied with the service they are providing (this really drove the arrow home)

And they changed my email due to "customer satisfaction" rofl.

yea...im just hoping this helps :\

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Well when i sent the CS about the "account not activated" yesterday they finaly replied asking me questions to prove i'm the original owner by asking me my payment history and last four digits of credit card or any other info like paypal/ksen. I just responded now and hopefully be able to login my account on the site. Will post again probably after they respond to my reply.

Thyss

Well when i sent the CS about the "account not activated" yesterday they finaly replied asking me questions to prove i'm the original owner by asking me my payment history and last four digits of credit card or any other info like paypal/ksen. I just responded now and hopefully be able to login my account on the site. Will post again probably after they respond to my reply.[/b]
    I have given them all that since day one...4 digits credit card, all paypal info, all clickandbuy info, everything...maybe they needed some digitals...or DNA proof

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Damn... thanks for the heads up.

Thyss

Just for the records:

The name of my sister's chr is L_A.

So if you see it around, pls make sure whois logged on it.

And yes, it got hacked by some bastard from Peru.

I am still trying to get the account back.

So far, I got it blocked. Thanks to Tanoruk, from official forum.

thanks all for helping me out with this issue

SpinalTap

I just recently got my e-mail changed. Ticket type: Reclaim Lost/Compromised Account. I provided them with username, current password, old passwords, old paypal and credit card numbers. I also included my char's registration date, and old e-mail i used

Thyss

I just recently got my e-mail changed. Ticket type: Reclaim Lost/Compromised Account. I provided them with username, current password, old passwords, old paypal and credit card numbers. I also included my char's registration date, and old e-mail i used[/b]
    hmm....txs man, I am going to do it right away and maybe I can get it changed today!

Hey u from turkey, y m from GM xD

Give me ur sister phone number & photo, i contact her, and she's ready to get raped i give u dual rol+1 and this story is closed.

Ready to trade ? xD[/b]

You think it's funny to joke around about rapes? I hope your mom/sister/aunt or sumthin like that gets raped and then we'll see how funny it is you retarded piece of shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12