Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well GG K2 Ip banned me !

This is a discussion on Well GG K2 Ip banned me ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MMhh pay back mofo for what u did to our olympia clan told ya...
Page: 2

MMhh pay back mofo for what u did to our olympia clan told ya

OLD1953

As far as I can tell, there isn't any carryover from the forums to the game.

What was this dirt, anyhow?

MisterFister

Originally posted by OLD1953
    As far as I can tell, there isn't any carryover from the forums to the game.

What was this dirt, anyhow?
    A screenshot of something/something spawning felankor, and giving away drops/letting a full party leech xp I love how k2 works nowadays! I WILL post later, when i get home from school! With the .ksc<3 so u all can post! And get banned with me

Originally posted by MisterFister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterFister)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices
    HOw do u know ur IP banned?
    what are the symptoms of IP ban?

Screenshots?
    oky

[/b]
    Meh.. I got that for calling K2 lazy fat bastards to Percitus or w/e you call him. It was well worth it.

If i ever get banned :lol: They will have a nice phone call . But i didnt have my acct linked ^^

MisterFister

Default I posted this on offical and was delted in under 3 minutes

Posted on official and was deleted in under 3 minutes! <3 K2!

Today, 01:39 PM *
    I saw no screen shot of a k2 employee. I saw a screenshot (edited) that has a few people standing in front of a dragon asking for items. There was not gm around nor evidence to show gm was there. So you accusing someone of doing no-good is giving people false impression of what actually took place.

Also I would like to point out this information is coming from someone that was threaten to expose these pictures if they (k2) didnt give his characters a rollback. A character which lost its items months ago. How he lost his items should be under investigation since I have recently(meaning today) also found out you share accounts with people. How does k2 know if you are not trying to scam them in turn scamming the community. Yes that is more than likely the reason you only got some of the items on your account back, however I do not have exact infomation on what you received back, but I see you complaining about it. *

2ho Out
    Technically your right, no k2 employee. You seen an edited screenshot = correct, so for you/everyone/k2 im going to make it everyones business and they can make theyre own decision's and look at it, no harm done right? From what i was told, a gm did give items and spawn bosses and killed them to let the players gain xp/items. I DID NOT threaten You(TwoFaced) or K2Networks with anything, and by the way that would be called "blackmail" which I specifically told XXXX, So yes in fact YOU ARE LYING. I said QUOTE "I am going to post the ss on the official forums if my ISSUE is not looked at" By Wensday December 06, 2006. Thats all I/My friend wanted and we couldnt even get that, its been long enough and enough drama. I was going to post anyways.... Tell me whats incomplete about the story please? Or are you going to ban every ip i get on? I guess thats what the "professionals" and/or forum moderators do? Im gonna rephrase what i had all prior to this just for you. I shared accounts after the "hacking" K2 has recieved enough information on it. Its been long enough and i give up on rollback. I mean calling them over 10 times is enough and 3 faxes, and over 70 tickets since September 22nd of 2006, isnt enough then what is one person's word going to do, I explained this and everything in over 70 tickets like I had stated before and in the SLA Topic in the Olympia Server. Secondly you have no right to post my business in the official forums, like i said in my post PM ME. I read that you said I was banned for a few reasons, would you mind PM'n me and exlpaining the 3 rules i broke, or you gonna post out here in the open? I was giving my opinion/what i was told on this photo. Theyre not fake since im now giving out link>>> So cant be edited>>>

http://download.yousendit.com/ABCC3E1606DCDBAF
    http://download.yousendit.com/CD248B0E27A67CA5

(Im sure this username will be banned and/or this topic locked) Seeing as in "TwoFaced's" opinion its anti-k2, whoever reads this remeber it, so whenever you see a serious problem in game you just suck it up and keep your mouth shut or you'll get banned!

And on a personal note, It seems like your hiding something or avoiding something, the images do prove something is wrong, Or does the hardest monster with the best drops in the game always spawn at the end of the map where anyone can get to? How is that anti-k2? Would you mind tell all of the community and myself?

P.S. this is the last time i post here or make new names/ip's, its getting boring trying to get my point across with people like "TwoFaced" and his one sided opinions. And Thor, thanks for you post made me a feel a bit better and see what you mean "technically" yes me being banned was the right thing to do, but the way TwoFaced is responding to this is seeming very personal. And if its personal he can still pm me, instead of letting the world know. I dont know if me posting the .KSC is bannable. And on another note, why single the guy out with actual proof of "something wrong"? Theres well over 100 people/users on this forum who are anti-k2 and/or post negative about the company and gms. Im really not expecting an answer from anyone, because i problably wont be back here to these forums for a wery long time.

<3 you all happy hunting!

Thanks,
    <3 sheldon_jaquay

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

MisterFister

B
    U
    M
    P

Crimsonrain

wow......i dont think your screen shots are edited.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

when has k2 ever put up with shit being talked about them? never
    when havent they locked topics about it? never

point of this post: attention

cpo4

your ip isnt blocked you idiot..just go to tools>internet options>clear cookies/delete filie and lear history and you can see anything on the web page..same thing happened to me..your account is just blocked...zzzz newb

MisterFister

Originally posted by cpo4
    your ip isnt blocked you idiot..just go to tools>internet options>clear cookies/delete filie and lear history and you can see anything on the web page..same thing happened to me..your account is just blocked...zzzz newb
    Do me a favor cuntswab and take your dick sucking lips out of this topic, if i asked for your opinion i would say so, if you wanna give advice then you can pm me. Till then quit spamming my shit for post counts ,,I,,

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by MisterFister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterFister)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpo4
    Do me a favor cuntswab and take your dick sucking lips out of this topic, if i asked for your opinion i would say so, if you wanna give advice then you can pm me. Till then quit spamming my shit for post counts ,,I,,[/b]
    Hmm no wonder K2 did this -_-

MisterFister

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    Originally posted by MisterFister@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpo4

Do me a favor cuntswab and take your dick sucking lips out of this topic, if i asked for your opinion i would say so, if you wanna give advice then you can pm me. Till then quit spamming my shit for post counts ,,I,,
    Hmm no wonder K2 did this -_-[/b]
    27 post, respond to this and that would BE 28!, anyways I posted most of the time with respect, even though i dont agree with/ EVEN close to like K2! I still have respect for most of the forums mods and people in there, unlike here there is older people on the official forums. Like i posted before responses like this (Attempt to flame) are useless and they dont bother me. ,,I,,

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MisterFister
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpo4

27 post, respond to this and that would BE 28!, anyways I posted most of the time with respect, even though i dont agree with/ EVEN close to like K2! I still have respect for most of the forums mods and people in there, unlike here there is older people on the official forums. Like i posted before responses like this (Attempt to flame) are useless and they dont bother me. ,,I,,[/b][/quote]
    oke sorry then. back on topic

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpo4

27 post, respond to this and that would BE 28!, anyways I posted most of the time with respect, even though i dont agree with/ EVEN close to like K2! I still have respect for most of the forums mods and people in there, unlike here there is older people on the official forums. Like i posted before responses like this (Attempt to flame) are useless and they dont bother me. ,,I,,[/b][/quote]

rofl ur so pathetic

first...cpo's post was 1 post that isnt spamming

second u opened a public topic which is open to all opinions and advice, which he gave...dont like it? then dont post

third doesnt matter how u post most of the time u did post once against them and thats all they need...go commit murder once even though uve never done it before and i bet u wont get away with it on the defense "i only did it once"

attempt to flame? ur posts are more attempt to flame than theres are

MisterFister

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by MisterFister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterFister)
    Originally posted by redbluegreen44
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpo4

Hmm no wonder K2 did this -_-
    27 post, respond to this and that would BE 28!, anyways I posted most of the time with respect, even though i dont agree with/ EVEN close to like K2! I still have respect for most of the forums mods and people in there, unlike here there is older people on the official forums. Like i posted before responses like this (Attempt to flame) are useless and they dont bother me. ,,I,,[/b]
    rofl ur so pathetic

first...cpo's post was 1 post that isnt spamming

second u opened a public topic which is open to all opinions and advice, which he gave...dont like it? then dont post

third doesnt matter how u post most of the time u did post once against them and thats all they need...go commit murder once even though uve never done it before and i bet u wont get away with it on the defense "i only did it once"

attempt to flame? ur posts are more attempt to flame than theres are[/b][/quote]Ok you got me, im really an asshole!

BUMP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12