Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well...Good bye

This is a discussion on Well...Good bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax Technically i think the reason so many people left was because of cheating turkies and K2 ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by morax
    Technically i think the reason so many people left was because of cheating turkies and K2 not doing anything to stop them. KOXP was allowed in CZ for more than 2 weeks, how can legitimate players compete against that?

Challenge??? - I wouldnt say the challenge has gone from KO but the only challenge is to own people in CZ - quests etc are generally not really challenging...

To say that good players have left because they didnt keep up is a bit of a generalisation tho
    lol, KO's 'quests' were TAME compared to some quests on other games.

I think a lot of the 'good' players left not because they couldn't keep up, it's because of the crap thats happened relating to the game.

Me? I pretty much give up when many ppl from my old clan (Daydreamers) suddenly left the game. I was gonna go logos, but decided not to carry on

kvantan

Default Re: Well...Good bye

buy man

DragonFire

Originally posted by Chronos
    hahahah, omg chris is quitting....about time :P ....Well fun playing with u while it lasted..
    Gl in rl have fun

n00b
    :wub:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Chris, if you go on to a new game, remember dont stupidly disband anymore clans!

DragonFire

I'm never going to hear the end of that <_< good times though.. ^_^

Vyper

Bye, bye. Good times, but life goes on...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123