Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well my hands are up ... whassup

This is a discussion on well my hands are up ... whassup within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sooner or later something will tempt him to scam ( like a raptor+10 or something)...
Page: 2

sizzlex

sooner or later something will tempt him to scam ( like a raptor+10 or something)

Banned

nice to know its you. have fun mods cuz here goes.
    FUCK YOU MATT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.[/b]
    this guy is putting his life on line..his new identity is blown..if this all goes wrong he has to start all over again..he has made a improvement and hes asking for a second chance..hes done good deeds hes done bad deeds..but now hes on the right road and he plains to stay on that road..

sooner or later something will tempt him to scam ( like a raptor+10 or something)[/b]
    you know what..why the hell are you talking this crap when your a scammer...(look in cheaters section)
    give me +10 raptor..by the end of the day i bet your ass you will have it nice and safe in your inventory

stevouk

dude, the ORIGINAL whassup is called Josh and i know him and his brother personally. Dont go round saying your the original whassup because some people might get confused. (im talking about the original whassup in-game)

and i know who you are and you know me, you always said you never scammed that dude -.-

Hadouken

dude, the ORIGINAL whassup is called Josh and i know him and his brother personally. Dont go round saying your the original whassup because some people might get confused.

and i know who you are and you know me, you always said you never scammed that dude -.-

but you also know you bought whassup and your not the original person.[/b]
    for a start hardly anyone knows josh as the orginal owner and 2 i baught it from him and everyone knew i was i am the original Known whassup to this forum so..

sizzlex

this guy is putting his life on line..his new identity is blown..if this all goes wrong he has to start all over again..he has made a improvement and hes asking for a second chance..hes done good deeds hes done bad deeds..but now hes on the right road and he plains to stay on that road..
    you know what..why the hell are you talking this crap when your a scammer...(look in cheaters section)
    give me +10 raptor..by the end of the day i bet your ass you will have it nice and safe in your inventory[/b]
    wheres the post you idiot? how does that show im a scammer i decide not to trade with him anymore you retarded little kid stfu and stop going around spreading false rumors asshole

Hi what's up?I still remember this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...Mattish+Scammer

Banned

wheres the post you idiot? how does that show im a scammer i decide not to trade with him anymore you retarded little kid stfu and stop going around spreading false rumors asshole[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=144044 Flaming should be done in "offtopic" section

Hi what's up?I still remember this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...Mattish+Scammer
    [/b]
    yes he says he has done some bad things about scamm .. but he says stuff hes doing good deads...i think he deserves a second chance.
    hes on the right path right now

sizzlex

and how in the world does that show im a scammer? your an idiot use your brain please.

Banned

and how in the world does that show im a scammer? your an idiot use your brain please.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=144044

sizzlex

you just posted the same link to spam again

BaRoF

everyone makes mistakes, the important thing is to realise that you made a mistake and try to dont repeat that mistake again...

sry for bad english :P

Banned

you just posted the same link to spam again[/b]
    and yet you still dont know what im talking about

your really not smart

You arent the first to admit having scammed in the passed alltho you are the first that isnt massivly Boo'ed off the forums within the first 10 posts. ive seen allot and from that point of view i learned that scammers in KO should not get a 2nd change but instead should roll over and die. However i donot play KO anymore and how ur future will be in KO depends partially on this community, best of luck and i hope for you they will accept you.

-Shiv

Papps

hihi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12