Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WESTERN UNION IS GAY

This is a discussion on WESTERN UNION IS GAY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have sent so much money via wu that i can't even numerise the ammount..but until now i hadn't ...
Page: 2

WaSaBaBasdf

Well i have sent so much money via wu that i can't even numerise the ammount..but until now i hadn't any problem..maybe cause of good agents of wu

just go to western union tell them to send fax again get off your ass dont be lazy no person on the phone is going to take you seriously call your bank while at the wu and tell them to fucking sit at the fax machine while they send it and dont leave or hang up the phone until its sent

your first mistake was dealing with wu shoulda always deal with the source of the money not the ppl who are returning it as if you deal with your bank or credit card company from the start and it had taken this long they probly woulda already returned your money regardless of wat wu is doing and deal with them on there own

Roberto

When you type name wrong, you can go and pick up money back from WU and send again, i hade more then 40 buisnes over WU and never had problem with it, so WU is trustable.

xR3QUI3Mx

just go to western union tell them to send fax again get off your ass dont be lazy no person on the phone is going to take you seriously call your bank while at the wu and tell them to fucking sit at the fax machine while they send it and dont leave or hang up the phone until its sent

your first mistake was dealing with wu shoulda always deal with the source of the money not the ppl who are returning it as if you deal with your bank or credit card company from the start and it had taken this long they probly woulda already returned your money regardless of wat wu is doing and deal with them on there own[/b]
    lol u sound like the idiots at western union, do u work there? :lol: i cant "go to western union" there is no western union branches in melbourne and like i said ive been dealing with both my bank and western union for the last 7 days straight... my bank company cant do anything without a release form from western union and thats that... therefore i need to be getting WU to send 1 which ive been trying to do but to no avail... western union is slow, expensive and has terrible customer support. Today i sort help from the banking industry ombudsman so hopefully they will get my money back quickly or othawise seek legal action against WU... its alot more complicated then i think u guys realise... it wasnt something little like a typing error on my behalf... this was negligence on behalf of western union and unfortunately i had to cop it...

lol u sound like the idiots at western union, do u work there? :lol: i cant "go to western union" there is no western union branches in melbourne and like i said ive been dealing with both my bank and western union for the last 7 days straight... my bank company cant do anything without a release form from western union and thats that... therefore i need to be getting WU to send 1 which ive been trying to do but to no avail... western union is slow, expensive and has terrible customer support. Today i sort help from the banking industry ombudsman so hopefully they will get my money back quickly or othawise seek legal action against WU... its alot more complicated then i think u guys realise... it wasnt something little like a typing error on my behalf... this was negligence on behalf of western union and unfortunately i had to cop it...[/b]
    http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/...nion-Melbourne
    lazy ass :P

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

thats really shitty dude.. hope yoy get all your money back. WU sucks

xR3QUI3Mx

well ive had western union union send 7 faxes to my bank company all of which have magically dissapeared... OFC

WU is teh #1
    WU is teh own all payment methods
    I will use teh WU forever
    I teh kid so no teh use teh paypal

hope all works out and u get ur money :<

this isnt about ko! wrong section fellla

infinityg35

what did u pay with?

min0r

WU is teh #1
    WU is teh own all payment methods
    I will use teh WU forever
    I teh kid so no teh use teh paypal

hope all works out and u get ur money :<[/b]

WU and Money Gram ( new) the fare is less shipping

there are millions of WU offices and you probly got a K2 one lol :lol:
    try talking to the manager :P

min0r

there are millions of WU offices and you probly got a K2 one lol :lol:
    try talking to the manager :P[/b]
    try talking to the manager??? lol ... Western Union is a company would fix any problems without going to extremes

xR3QUI3Mx

this isnt about ko! wrong section fellla[/b]

h34r: well WU did it to me wile trying to buy KO stuff... so that makes it about ko :lol:

TheBSG

Melbourner hey?

Theres a few WU Offices, but, gotta go into the CBD to get to them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast