Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what is this?

This is a discussion on what is this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ABA WILL PAY 100MILL FOR THAT FORK!@@!...
Page: 2

Jay

ABA WILL PAY 100MILL FOR THAT FORK!@@!

Banned

Not funny man, anyways that guy aviv seems like a total liar so he is probably lying again.. idk why he hasnt been banned from this forum :/ with all the flame fests he make..[/b]

he said u stripped the char... i think i read delevel too, not sure[/b]
    in all honesty i would bet if it was its cause aviv himself did it as he has a history of fucking over accounts he plays like mine and ikorias....if aviv feels betrayed or his feelings get hurt that is what he does to try to get even but in the end he wasted 24 hours cause the account was restored back to what it was

Banned Senior Member

lol at everyone
    Did I ever say he took all the items? I said he took some items he couldn't take the sealed ones but he did a good job taking all the others or deleting them
    plus he delvled it
    P.S : Tez , I know you wanna make a flame war now but im late for uni so bb

Banned

i wouldnt be surprised if did the -10% to just to get me kicked off the acc idk why this tard hates on ppl so much

Banned Senior Member

lol ye i would lose 10%
    ask tez even he knows i hate to lose exp and if i wanted u out i could just ask tms problem is he hasnt been on for the last couple of days
    ruthvik u did it and u did it really stupidly be a man and confess
    we had a fight i blocked u then you dced me deleted some items or took em and delvled the char

So your complaining about a couple pots and ts scrolls? Wow who really cares? If you don't trust him just change the login info and shut up.

Banned

lol at everyone
    Did I ever say he took all the items? I said he took some items he couldn't take the sealed ones but he did a good job taking all the others or deleting them
    plus he delvled it
    P.S : Tez , I know you wanna make a flame war now but im late for uni so bb[/b]
    no flame war here i just stat facts....your a scammer and a thief....and yes u dont like to lose exp but you dont like anyone else to be better then u so you might have lost the 10% to get him off....thats in your blood and you cant change the way you are when its that bad

like i said i think most on these forums prob around 98% or more would beleive ruth and never anything that comes out of your mouth...thats not a flame but a fact

Banned Senior Member

the guy above tez whos trying to make flame war
    it wasnt TS and pots lol
    it was javana +8 ( if it wasnt taken off the acc ) valkirye armor i think 4 or 5 parts pots money etc i really dont remember all
    and thats only what hes done the other day
    before that he took many drops that i got from bosses and mobs like high class weapons shells chitin bow
    plus according to felix now someone delvled the character to 70 but he spoke fluent turkish so either ruthvik gave acc to someone or we really were hacked
    its weird
    and to Tez , ruthvik was never better than me lol he did like 0.01% per week u could ask felix who was online most of the time

lollerfausto

so basicly dont share your account kids cause it wont make your e-peen grow !

Banned

the guy above tez whos trying to make flame war
    it wasnt TS and pots lol
    it was javana +8 ( if it wasnt taken off the acc ) valkirye armor i think 4 or 5 parts pots money etc i really dont remember all
    and thats only what hes done the other day
    before that he took many drops that i got from bosses and mobs like high class weapons shells chitin bow
    plus according to felix now someone delvled the character to 70 but he spoke fluent turkish so either ruthvik gave acc to someone or we really were hacked
    its weird
    and to Tez , ruthvik was never better than me lol he did like 0.01% per week u could ask felix who was online most of the time[/b]
    a big fucking LOL

what goes around comes around right ....that line was just to funny for me....i am still lauging at work for the past 2 hours from that line

dont blame ruth for crap he didnt do and that a hacker might have done or your....my bet is still on your as your right below charlie187 in the scammer, lieing, theif, makeing up stories category....and i am in no way flaming you cause those are facts based from these forums and our own U_K forums where i have TONS of archived posts from clannies giving me proof that you did all of the things i just mentioned including myself whos word is solid and trustworthy

anyways stop accusing people when the fact is that ruth including many players from outkasted are playing 2 moons in U_K with me and felix can confirm this as well

ruth doesnt have time to waste like another loser i know who spent all day deleveling a char to 70 cause in 2 moons ruths char is level 51 and that takes his time up with us

its this reason why EVERYONE on these forums always wants you banned....stop with the bs and stop with the lies

this is my kind advice to you....i am past what you did with me cause in all honesty it got you nothing since it was restored and unbanned and to me you proved to me your the biggest loser of ko to waste that much time deleveling a 80 char but enough with the lies

have a nice day aviv....next time either bring proof or stfu

Tez, relax please. U got nothing to do here. I'm pretty sure Ruth can take care of his own business.

coolboy2, u got any evidence that backs up your words? Or is this gonna be another case like mine where u accused me of being behind Tez, corruption, hacked items, keylogging ppl, etc etc etc and then u never answered any of my requests about evidence neither took back those accusations?

Shit like this is what makes ko4life look bad and I'm gonna start throwing away the garbage. I'm talking about u, just in case u thought i was being metaphoric.

painter_dk

no flame war here i just stat facts....your a scammer and a thief....and yes u dont like to lose exp but you dont like anyone else to be better then u so you might have lost the 10% to get him off....thats in your blood and you cant change the way you are when its that bad

like i said i think most on these forums prob around 98% or more would beleive ruth and never anything that comes out of your mouth...thats not a flame but a fact[/b]
    no flame war here but history has shown tez/aja is a compulsonary liar who scams/steals sells duped and would sell you a paper with the rights 2 his own soul if hee saw a profit 2 get maid...
    on a side note how IS your old frind kom btw? share 2 tell mee any info on him? you say ive done "deals" with him but you refuce 2 say his msn real name ingame name or anything...

oh yeah

and grats on your new shining 13th apostle of tez "felix".. il lrefrain from saying his real name cause i jsut dont care :mellow:

GetRichOrDieTrying

doesnt dave play that char aswell? :huh:

SaTaN

KOM isnt in KO anymore lol its some other dude now i believe =\ cuz i havnt heard word from KOM in forever >_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

oh yeah

and grats on your new shining 13th apostle of tez "felix".. il lrefrain from saying his real name cause i jsut dont care :mellow:[/b]
    I am no orphen , neither am I bifrended by a Judas. I don;t try and place myself in any saints image neither do I see Tez as one.

I am sick of the crap that has come from your clan direction about me over the last few weeks , spreading romours that I gave Tez a CS for his char even had one clan member come in to Ventrilo shit talking when we meet them in CZ.

Everyone has a history of one kind or another painter and you are a fine one to preach with the tainted past of being involed with a clan like KB so drop your high and mighty act your no better than the next person. Tez gave me a naked account and I put items on it ( pretty shitty stuff ) and got it back to lvl 80 on my own.

This topic is not about Tez or myself , it&#39;s about TMS&#39;s warrior which yesterday had a Turkish guy on it runnign into the DK&#39;s and deleveling it. From what i have now been told the char is down from lvl 77 to lvl 70 and the Valks have been deleated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast