Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WHAT IS BEST DCZ SERVER?

This is a discussion on WHAT IS BEST DCZ SERVER? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from my experience one of the best servers i played dzc on was ronark ors rolled and humans rolled it ...
Page: 2

chimera2888

from my experience one of the best servers i played dzc on was ronark ors rolled and humans rolled it was pretty even and there was one of the best dzc clans i had ever seen there (NeverSeperate) but i quit that server awile ago :\ dunno how it is now
    so as far as my knowledge gose i think best server to play dcz on is which ever server Pariah clan is on
    they make pk in dcz look fun and worth ur time so im just putting in a good word for them
    btw think there in Diez ><

Server 1

PriestOfShadows

logos is good, allot of noobs and also skilled players.[/b]
    i hope thats a joke. HArdly anyone is on logos dcz, and if they are, one side has more nubmers than the other by a looong shot.

DiplomaticTank

i guess it depends but I think if you think its a good clan to you then go with that clan...

Arthurios

i hope thats a joke. HArdly anyone is on logos dcz, and if they are, one side has more nubmers than the other by a looong shot.[/b]

its my opinion, I find it good enough, but that is because I know allot of people there and played dcz on logos allot and I still play now and then.

try Beramus or Diez

WrathofGod

how do u guys think about karus for olympia?

agendas

i wud go to one of newer servers...... (not olympia) on older servers there are some chars like lvl 75+ with GG weapons and good stuffss......they make dcz acct and use those items on it? makes sense right? thats y i suggest one of newer servers for dcz

lovel12345

cypher ftw xD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

anyone know if oly,edana,manes or those servers good?[/b]
    Olympia dcz is GREAT for newcomers, not too many people there with pwnage gear, its pretty even too. If you&#39;re just starting out, I&#39;d suggest to go there.

anyone know if oly,edana,manes or those servers good?[/b]
    oly is great great dcz....barely any people with 1337 gear, i have only ever seen 1 person in dcz with chitin +9, and only ever 1 shard+9, most use shard+7, md+8, cleaver+9, chitin +7/8 mostly 7.....

but if u do go there, 65-70% human, rest orc, way more human than orc, but if u get 1337 items go orc coz more humans 2 pwn :P
    also only 1 full dcz clan orc, about 4 full dcz clans human, WeRule is best dcz clan

also most people english are human, and most speed hackers seem to be orc

GOGO OLY!!!!!!!!!!

shampoo

Since hacks came out orcs out number humans on oly :|

But Wrath if you decide to come oly go human...trust me! I nt&#39;ed to orc for a lil while just to see whats its like (and to be a sexy turuk mage :P) and I know human is a million times more fun then orc. Ide say 90% of english dcz are human and pk&#39;ing with english people is alot better then partying with turks (my opinion!).

good point freeze, since speed hacks n shit been about, A LOT of humans went orc....but the real fun pk is with humans

ginyeng

ares best server ever, i recon ronarks good too

agendas

pfft oly sucks ;P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast