What can I do to help?

This is a discussion on What can I do to help? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys I am really trying to work on getting a lot of things sorted out for you. I have a ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default What can I do to help?

Guys I am really trying to work on getting a lot of things sorted out for you. I have a lot of tools which can alter the layout ect , but I am unable to add new skins as I am unable to access the tool for it.

What needs to be done? I've added private servers for WOW and KO, do you want me to make private server areas for COD ect?

With regards to any Warzes that will be exclusive to the VIP and Donatore area.

Any other things that I can do which will have a positive effect?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wierd that no one has mentioned it, which imo is the most pressing issue atm - the unbelievable inhospitality against new members. They cant put any sigs or avatars, and since most (till now) wanted to post in market areas, they needed to spam 50 posts (pretty humiliating if u ask me) only to face the fact, that u need to be a member for 3 months.

If this is still like that, it should be changed asap, specially now when theres this big servur project going on.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well Phantom has decided to log on the forum and post so maybe he can work on it. Hopfully it won't interfear with his e-sex !

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Didn we had like only on fridays sign ups & invitation only before? That seemed a pretty nice idea imo

EDIT: Nvm forgot its not only ko anymore my bad!