Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do u think, is this good?

This is a discussion on what do u think, is this good? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Entered by: Rick Remarks: Hail xxxxx! Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Department. I have verified that ...
Page: 1

suksu_5

Default what do u think, is this good?

Entered by: Rick
    Remarks: Hail xxxxx! Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Department. I have verified that your ticket has been forwarded to the group in charge of resolving issues like these and will be contacting you as soon as possible. Rest assured that your ticket has not been lost or is being ignored. Due to the complexity of this type of ticket, our response may be slightly delayed. As a reminder, please refrain from submitting additional tickets as your current request is already being processed, this can lead to a delay in us resolving your issue. We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team

So, are they getting my message or is this a new type of automated message?
    And who is Rick, usually its Csrep or something.

either a bot or a copy, paste function. Everyone always gets the same msg. It's not complex for them really, they just wanna stretch it so they have to do less :rollseyes:

Cadence96

Default Re: what do u think, is this good?

Originally posted by suksu_5
    Entered by: Rick *
    Remarks: Hail xxxxx! * *Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Department. *I have verified that your ticket has been forwarded to the group in charge of resolving issues like these and will be contacting you as soon as possible. *Rest assured that your ticket has not been lost or is being ignored. *Due to the complexity of this type of ticket, our response may be slightly delayed. *As a reminder, please refrain from submitting additional tickets as your current request is already being processed, this can lead to a delay in us resolving your issue. *We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter. *Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team *
    Rest assured that your ticket has not been lost or is being ignored.

its rick james bitch

CHOUBIKING

And after you tell that K2 work on KOXP protect??? LOL!! They dont mine!! 50 Banned/ month only^^ and how many cheater more???

Avendar

i got exactly the same msg to day
    looks like oblivions right ^_^

CHOUBIKING

It is always the same message!!

nephiha

a bot

i am non prem

i sent in a ticket recently, i did get an answer back after 24 hours, but is from somebody called barbara?
    been doing that over 3 weeks now, and everyday i find a new message ( identical to the one before ) as answer

suksu_5

Originally posted by Avendar
    i got exactly the same msg to day
    looks like oblivions right * ^_^

nooooooooo

abika

Default Re: what do u think, is this good?

Originally posted by suksu_5
    Entered by: AUTOMATIC MESSAGE NR. 5
    Remarks: Hail xxxxx! * *Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Department. *I have verified that your ticket has been forwarded to the group in charge of resolving issues like these and will be contacting you as soon as possible. *Rest assured that your ticket has not been lost or is being ignored. *Due to the complexity of this type of ticket, our response may be slightly delayed. *As a reminder, please refrain from submitting additional tickets as your current request is already being processed, this can lead to a delay in us resolving your issue. *We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter. *Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team *

So, are they getting my message or is this a new type of automated message? *
    And who is Rick, usually its Csrep or something.

kuppeln

I got this one (I think they are trying to tell me that they're not doing anything about it):

Entered by: CS Rep37

Remarks: Hail xxxxxxx! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

R34P3R_Magikz

all this pushing back delaying thing reminds me of something that was on watchdog the other day about this phone company who stated they'd give some money back at then end of the month or year on of or the 2 but when customers rang them equiring about there money they was allways told there was ap roblem etc

Lawless

cracked me the hell up when i saw "csrep37" or whatever on a bot responce. Everyone knows damn well theres nowhere near 37 customer service personel, how many employees were posted on company stats with bbb or some article? 20 something TOTAL including CEO's, sales, billing, payables, tech etc from what i remember seeing

xShadyx

Originally posted by giga
    its rick james bitch
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast