Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what do you stand too lose if they do roll back ?

This is a discussion on what do you stand too lose if they do roll back ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 71gbs......
Page: 3

71gbs...

roc drop in full turk party last night.. Drop came to me and to my amazement noone in the party even asked for a cut or anything... (wow to that)

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

19 gb from merchanting str16 set and some other shit a nice piece of armor

kaanzor69

Well think of it this way, is the stuff you're going to lose worth more than the shit everyone else lost from being scammed the fuck out of? i say even if i lose 100m exp, rollback is necessary at this point.

FornX

71gbs...[/b]

Nah id give you it back :P

or at least my half anyways

uskoblows

whta if you bought items for $$$$$ , and they roll it back ...

Well think of it this way, is the stuff you're going to lose worth more than the shit everyone else lost from being scammed the fuck out of? i say even if i lose 100m exp, rollback is necessary at this point.[/b]

Honestly I really don't care about everyone else, I'm tired of myself getting fucked over.. For example, bifrost wipe really screwed my char, over 500$ worth of gear.. What compensation did I get from that??? Thats right, jack shit.. Just one example aint the first time this game fucked me without returning anything..

Well think of it this way, is the stuff you're going to lose worth more than the shit everyone else lost from being scammed the fuck out of? i say even if i lose 100m exp, rollback is necessary at this point.[/b]

if there were a rollback...

what date could they possibly pick to do a rollback?
    there was a post sept 5th by some guy who couldnt speak english well, screaming about how he was merchant "hacked"....

if they do a 1-2 day rollback, they screw the people who were not effected and also the people who were screwed before the rollback period...

theres no real set date that they can do a proper rollback and make everyone happy....

then again, if they were ballsy enough to completely wipe all bit-frost items last year, im just about ready to expect anything at this point

kaanzor69

Honestly I really don't care about everyone else, I'm tired of myself getting fucked over.. For example, bifrost wipe really screwed my char, over 500$ worth of gear.. What compensation did I get from that??? Thats right, jack shit.. Just one example aint the first time this game fucked me without returning anything..[/b]
    I will say you have no choice but to think of the community as a whole, because you aren't the only one that's been boned from this game for sure and K2 doesn't think of you as a singularity. They say shit these servers fucked from this bug. Rewind the clock to when it started getting bad, and you go on from there. Because if there isnt a rollback, they lose hundreds of players maybe. If there is rollback? you gunna quit the game over 60m exp or hellbreaker drop? If so who gives a fuck mayb k2 lose 35$ a month from a few people... a lot less then they'd lose if they considered the other option of not doing shit about it.

Honestly I really don't care about everyone else, I'm tired of myself getting fucked over.. For example, bifrost wipe really screwed my char, over 500$ worth of gear.. What compensation did I get from that??? Thats right, jack shit.. Just one example aint the first time this game fucked me without returning anything..[/b]

i agree 100% with you.

i see this whole thing as a lose-lose situation....

I will say you have no choice but to think of the community as a whole, because you aren't the only one that's been boned from this game for sure and K2 doesn't think of you as a singularity. They say shit these servers fucked from this bug. Rewind the clock to when it started getting bad, and you go on from there. Because if there isnt a rollback, they lose hundreds of players maybe. If there is rollback? you gunna quit the game over 60m exp or hellbreaker drop? If so who gives a fuck mayb k2 lose 35$ a month from a few people... a lot less then they'd lose if they considered the other option of not doing shit about it.[/b]

First of all, no one really can say what % of the population got affected by this.. Honestly from the posts of ppl who got scammed, it looks like it really wasn't a great %.. And I didn't quit the game when I lost all my bifrost gear which totally made my pimped out char useless, why would anyone else quit over losing a few items they were just selling.. What about the 'hundreds' of people who didn't lose anything from this hack but stand to lose good drops, exp and money they made in the time it was going on.. Which number do you really think is greater? I'm going with non-affected % being higher..

Someone posted somewhere that JPKO had this problem as well and is replacing items proved to be lost via KCS.. Sounds like a much fairer solution to me then a full rollback..

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

this is why we need a roll back >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=252235

like the ppl who did this really need to get away with it?

this is why we need a roll back >>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=252235

like the ppl who did this really need to get away with it?[/b]

Or how bout ppl who got scammed send in KCS like Linus has suggested.. That way K2 can trace through logs the ppl who made purchases with this hack and find accnts linked by IP and ban them all..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

K2 was just way too slow to realize what was going on. The players already got screwed over.
    If they closed the servers earlier there wouldn't be any problem, but now since it has been several days new item drops, item trading and exping has still been going on. Those who got something good during the past few days are going to be pissed off if there will be a rollback but then again if they don't do a rollback a lot of players will quit because they lost expensive items.

Banned

yup its true people are fuked with no rollbacks or with roolbacks....BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMBASSES THEY SET UP NEW MERCHANTS AFTER MANY WARNING AND HYSTERIA SAYIN DONT MERCHANT AND THEY DO IT THEN BITCH "OH I LOST MY ITEMS" its like they wanted to lose it to get rollback or sometin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast