Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What happened with Ayasofya?

This is a discussion on What happened with Ayasofya? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vacant sry poka but dont bullshit... not only did sharky macro his lvl but even the other ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Vacant
    sry poka but dont bullshit... not only did sharky macro his lvl but even the other day there was an ayasofia rouge macroing outside of emc in broud daylight.

/care if they cheat but no need to beat around the bush

ım no bullshıt man!

the hell, i dont care if they macro/did macro, my playtime goes from 4-5 hours weekly. I was just forwarding what they were saying to me. Sorry, your highness.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    sry poka but dont bullshit... not only did sharky macro his lvl but even the other day there was an ayasofia rouge macroing outside of emc in broud daylight.

/care if they cheat but no need to beat around the bush

ım no bullshıt man!

the hell, i dont care if they macro/did macro, my playtime goes from 4-5 hours weekly. I was just forwarding what they were saying to me. Sorry, your highness.[/b]
    its ok your forgiven :rollseyes: and thats Mr. Highness to you tyvm. ^_^

ANZAC_Mondane

Yer,, see a few of ther so called Elite Rouge Macro before,, usualy in d1 wher they think... Oh,, No one comes here or will see me <_<

As for ther mages,, i dotn Know all of them,,, but when i saw Mrs and the other, usualy hung with like MasterMage27 Avril ect ,, And from when they wher like level 64 ect,,,, ALWAYS,, and i ment Always,, they turn up becasue it start of Turk time, ,and Either one Got added to Party,, adn Poof,, we Gated back to town and Other Idiots take spot,, Or they KS,, ,KS ,, KS untill we got sick of it adn Party fell apart ,,, So,, Yeah... i see most members that wher in that clan and either Thought,,, Cheat,, Or jsut Total Tosser ,,, Onother is EXPORT .. liek of those Turks Never let anyone in Evil Wizzard spot,,, WE had spot one nihgt,, and Guess what,, they wanted spot,, So,, we got Raided like 2 times,, ,while they jstu sat on Ground and didnt get Hit <_<

anyway ,,, jstu gotta learn to forget those tosser adn TRY to have a game with mates

merchanter123

who took their place for top 5?

Banned Senior Member

Bosphorium

Originally posted by ANZAC_Mondane
    Yer,, see a few of ther so called Elite Rouge Macro before,, usualy in d1 wher they think... Oh,, No one comes here or will see me *<_< *

As for ther mages,, i dotn Know all of them,,, but when i saw Mrs *and the other, usualy hung with like *MasterMage27 *Avril ect *,, And from when they wher like level 64 ect,,,, ALWAYS,, and i ment Always,, they turn up becasue it start of Turk time, ,and Either one Got added to Party,, adn *Poof,, we Gated back to town and Other Idiots take spot,, Or they KS,, ,KS *,, KS *untill we got sick of it adn Party fell apart ,,, So,, Yeah... i see most members that wher in that clan and either Thought,,, Cheat,, Or jsut Total Tosser ,,, Onother is EXPORT .. liek of those Turks Never let anyone in Evil Wizzard spot,,, WE had spot one nihgt,, and Guess what,, they wanted spot,, So,, we got Raided like 2 times,, ,while they jstu sat on Ground and didnt get Hit *<_< *

anyway ,,, jstu gotta learn to forget those tosser adn TRY to have a game with mates
    put ur jewl on, i like that! :lol:

Havvk

i just saw TasteMyScream in bowl in d1 both alone,we did 1 vs 1, he didnt even get me to 1/3 of my hp
    and he died,i sent him letter : what happen to ur rocs+3 and avedon +8 :lol:
    answer: fuck u

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is clanless and report subject on it ^_^

chada

lol havvk

Erm maby they got wiped out for the duping?

Clans on Olympia are disapearing because the clans are getting banned :lol:

ZT Next!

OLD1953

Something's happening. It's getting much easier to get on at 4:00 (gmt -6). There aren't as many people as there were.

Could they have benned that many accounts?

Banned

Default Re: What happened with Ayasofya?

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    http://www.kodb.info/uskonplist.php?server...z&clan=Ayasofya

I couldnt ressist to post it, cause I am happy as hell. But whats the reason that they lost their position? GM visitation?

/who_cares

Terrorblade

Default Re: What happened with Ayasofya?

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade
    http://www.kodb.info/uskonplist.php?server...z&clan=Ayasofya

I couldnt ressist to post it, cause I am happy as hell. But whats the reason that they lost their position? GM visitation?

/who_cares[/b]
    dont post if you dont care... Kinda arrogant eh?

AphRaeL

theres a AYASOFYA in beramus now...like #9 in the top 100 clan rankings now >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12