Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what happened to forums?

This is a discussion on what happened to forums? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What pissed me off was the ddos, It was obviously someone from ranking. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions ...
Page: 3

What pissed me off was the ddos, It was obviously someone from ranking. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions if u want to stay at ranking stay want to post @ ko4life its fine but theres no need to ddos ko4life

Ranking is awful and has been for about 1 year now. The only reason we went there in the first place was because the official forums were being censored and people wanted to talk about the item lists/gm corruption that ranking was revealing. Now the forum is filled with people that we would have originally complained about, it seems like every scammer banned from ko4life posts there.

I guess most of the guys on ranking now didn't even play KO when ranking was around. But I think its a good thing that they post there, otherwise this forum would be swamped with xig and bera crap, and I can only read so many threads about Tioc before I get bored.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123