Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators

This is a discussion on To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934 My topic where in this link has been edited.Damn 1.This only racism and stupidness to Turkish IP's banned by ...
Page: 1

TheeStr0m

Default To racist and dishonest Ko4Life moderators

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934
    My topic where in this link has been edited.Damn

1.This only racism and stupidness to Turkish IP's banned by Ko4Life.As you see I am logging into from a Turkish IP but Although i get banned I am here.Because all of you are stupid. :P

2.You always write to under the my topics, duper,+9 complete,kosper,Exp bugger.. etc.

I haven't been complete my missions cause of my nation transfer since Fire Drake has announced. Although they have said me quest bugger. I have written this situation to Customer Service. And they understand what i mean but you still didn't understand. BEcause ALL of You Are STUPID.

And saying me exp buggers. Have you ever passsed falcon cw slot in eslant. If you pass from here. you would see me 7/24.There is nobody in this game more online than me.In falcon we looted 7/24 and we have becomen 80 lewel. ARe all these part bugger you stupids.???

In the offical forum of Knight Online perastise has permissied in Ares, Dies, Beramus +3 Uniques and +9 6th degree armors.
    Altough you are doing monkey business. And also accusing me as if i am duper. If ihave these completes, Now i would equipped this armors. I have also written that i haven't them, they are not mine, before. But you dont wanna understand.

3.http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934. To editing by moderators my topic where in the media part is only a stupidness.And you dishonest mods do you belive in you are clever.????? I dont think so...

4. You can delete my this topic but i write a new one. You can ban my ko4life account but i create a new one. If you want you can also edit this.But i write a new one in next topic. You can prevent me only one way. Only shutting down this site.
    If you want to play with me so much. I will givew you a thestrom doll and play with that

5. Unblock my account called The_Strom. You are onlt behaving like a racist and stupid.By the way, I am logging into from all over the world. If you also ban the Turkis Ip's . I AM GOING TO here again(not will). if you dont want from me saying the entrance to this site to torks. Dont mess with me. If you have charecterial problems speak with me from pm. If you envy me turn a blind eye to me.

Now you edit my this topic i am coming again later.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This is by far, the most retarded topic I've seen.
    ko4life has a set number of rules. If you don't agree with them, it's largely a good idea to not be here. By the way, in case you didn't notice, K2 has a set number of rules, and you don't agree to them either. So tell me, what rules will you agree to?

1. You duped/bug abused/babashopped. Complete Armor +9? Some of us are ignorant, but none of us are entirely fucking retarded. Come on. If you want a gullible group of people go to the official forums.

2. You bypassed a BAN. Not only that, you used a PROXY. This is against the rules. It is specifically stated in the rules that
    A ) You cannot bypass a ban.
    B ) You cannot use a proxy.
    C ) If you ARE banned for a bad reason, send an e-mail to us and we will fix it. Did you do any of those? Nope.

Notice that 208.101.13.210 is a UNITED STATES IP address, while the others are TURKISH IP addresses. enough proof for you? I seriously doubt you flew to the U.S. just to post on this forum.

And now, to answer your questions...

This only racism and stupidness to Turkish IP's banned by Ko4Life.As you see I am logging into from a Turkish IP but Although i get banned I am here.Because all of you are stupid. Smile 2 Big grin
    No, you're using a U.S. proxy.

You always write to under the my topics, duper,+9 complete,kosper,Exp bugger.. etc.

I haven't been complete my missions cause of my nation transfer since Fire Drake has announced. Although they have said me quest bugger. I have written this situation to Customer Service. And they understand what i mean but you still didn't understand. BEcause ALL of You Are STUPID.
    We never said you didn't do the grinding. We just said you EXP Bugged, meaning you got x7 or x8 of the regular XP you're supposed to get, which is... hmm... EXP BUGGING.

In the offical forum of Knight Online perastise has permissied in Ares, Dies, Beramus +3 Uniques and +9 6th degree armors.
    Altough you are doing monkey business. And also accusing me as if i am duper. If ihave these completes, Now i would equipped this armors. I have also written that i haven't them, they are not mine, before. But you dont wanna understand.
    Who the fuck is stupid enough to equip Completes +9 and then come out and say "ım legıt baba"?

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82934. To editing by moderators my topic where in the media part is only a stupidness.And you dishonest mods do you belive in you are clever.????? I dont think so...
    Yes, we are clever.

You can delete my this topic but i write a new one. You can ban my ko4life account but i create a new one. If you want you can also edit this.But i write a new one in next topic. You can prevent me only one way. Only shutting down this site.
    If you want to play with me so much. I will givew you a thestrom doll and play with that Big grin
    See, I know all the proxies you're using. I can just ban the proxy range. See, softlayer.com is about to be banned all connections to ko4life.

Unblock my account called The_Strom. You are onlt behaving like a racist and stupid.By the way, I am logging into from all over the world. If you also ban the Turkis Ip's . I AM GOING TO here again(not will). if you dont want from me saying the entrance to this site to torks. Dont mess with me. If you have charecterial problems speak with me from pm. If you envy me turn a blind eye to me.
    We're not racist. It just so happens we ban all dupers and cheaters (which, I mind you, is not an honest business). If it happens to be a Turkish person we banned, well all the Turks get up on us and start bitching. Mind you, out of all the bans we've had, only about 22% are Turks. The rest are American, and Western/Central European, Australian, etc.
    So next time you call us racist, tell me, is that really true? Actually, I'll answer that for you.

No.

DragonFire

haha ^_^ lutz owned you..Please Stop humiliating yourself. -_-

Validating

lmao stfu already no1 cares what u say fuk off

TheeeStr0m

lol. Wait Meee Baby xD

TheeeStr0m

gratzz for you mod's my all topic is edited.

wait...

DragonFire

Originally posted by TheeeStr0m
    lol. Wait Meee Baby xD
    Your a baby? what? We know you cry alot..

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TheeeStr0m
    gratzz for you mod's my all topic is edited. *

* *Altough you are doing monkey business. And also accusing me as if i am duper. If ihave these completes, Now i would equipped this armors. I have also written that i haven't them, they are not mine, before. But you dont wanna understand.

wait...
    go there you dumb turk

i dont really care about you spamming these topics etc, but wouldn't you be better off spending this time learning how to play your character?

Banned

paddy is a nazi

TheeeStr0m

I was human and my charecter has got lots of quest which are awaiting. And i have nation transsfered. Therefor i coldn't do my awaitibg quest. i'm in a bug because. Never say me that i have become level 80 by using quest bug. Because i have already in a bug i cannot doing my quest.

http://rapidshare.de/files/36252660/Film2.wmv

wait me... baby..

cRuX

rofl paddddy

TheeeStr0m

i m upload my all movie...

Banned

Originally posted by lutz
    The rest are American, and Western/Central European, *Australian, etc.
    no plss aga :P

Banned

TheeStr0m if u are real TheStr0m come to msn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast