Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What happenes

This is a discussion on What happenes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no but seriously lol what items , you clearly just now said , Really??? i dont have prem , how ...
Page: 2

WafflesAndCocaine

no but seriously lol what items , you clearly just now said , Really??? i dont have prem , how can i pass the items? lol what items ^^ this makes you look more like you took your friend that trusted you with his names items gj

InTheFog

lol, i am talking like i have the items, cuz he think i toke it.. if iwould have taken them why the hell would i post it ^_^?

Ayman4u

I donno, i never knew you can pass items from server to server and i hae en playing for 3 years xD.. kind of quitting and leaveing and quiting and leaving :P[/b]
    Omg you never saw "Trading items on "Server" for "A nother sever" " Posts
    its every where and you play from like 3 yrs and never knew ? hmm

lol, i am talking like i have the items, cuz he think i toke it.. if iwould have taken them why the hell would i post it ^_^?[/b]
    To play being Innocent ftw ? or Asking for something that helps and would make him believe you didn't really scammed him xD you asked
    What can you do? -.-[/b]

WafflesAndCocaine

The reason you might have posted this is to help make it look like you didnt steal it ... common sense baba , doing this might make it look like you didnt take his items ^^ just in my opinion ofc , no one here is saying you stole anything

InTheFog

Rofl! your making me guilty! stop it ! :lol:

Ayman4u

Rofl! your making me guilty! stop it ! :lol:[/b]
    MAIL HIM BACK HIS ITEMS FROM DIFF ACCOUNT !! STOP IT GUILTY!!!!!!!

xD

WafflesAndCocaine

maybe you are guilty? ^^ you can never know but all i know is im bored of lvling my gay mage so im going to make a new preist so can never lvl it up .. woot ^^

RiseAgainst_

I think u r an scammer and u took the items. Just because of the way you are acting as if u didnt know anything "why would i do _____ if i am going to go to another server! " and stuff like that.

WafflesAndCocaine

omg your post count is 666 Your going to HELL NIGGA

InTheFog

lol, of course i am guilty.. i am coming here to confece ^_^.. and i aint gonna give him his item back! lol..

WafflesAndCocaine

pff your gonna get banned ^^ and wtf is confece?

Ayman4u

Admiting being sinfull xD?

InTheFog

opss confess xD

WafflesAndCocaine

lawl im tired good night ^^

Pfff u r so gay, u betraied ur friend you knew 2 years for a game ?Thats sad actually xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast