Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches?

This is a discussion on What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...s&req=stats You're telling me with all those players, there are only 40-50 people logged in pathos...I don't believe it. Sorry. ...
Page: 3

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...s&req=stats

You're telling me with all those players, there are only 40-50 people logged in pathos...I don't believe it. Sorry. Right now it shows 2500 people logged in Pathos and it's not even close to being peak time.[/b]
    K, on turk time now for u. Guess u are blind, or think that i photoshoped that crap ^^...............and if you still dont believe.......log there and try to remember how moradon was on old days (if u actually play this game for a while)

rly far from 2500 ppl in my opinion ^^ (unless u decide to go to galvots and watch them gladiate for the lil wings)

That looks like Diez when the servers are not full. :lol:

It would be neat to see some of the dying servers merged together, but it would probably be a bit complicated with character names and having accounts with characters on both servers..

LOL you think that was dead? i logged into logos today when server one was on the last bar of yellow at the server list. and there was 4 guys merching in moradon and about 3 looking at the shops. Then i went to ardream and it was 2v1. VERY FUCKING COOL!

I can't wait to rule the new server, the first 3 days are always so fun!! Some people are exping 24/7 with 400% exp increase with PuS items, lol :P

I can't wait to rule the new server, the first 3 days are always so fun!! Some people are exping 24/7 with 400% exp increase with PuS items, lol :P[/b]
    good luck with that when you have no clan.

idefix

as i posted on oficial forum... this is how moradon is on pathos
    and right now there are 7 humans and 3 orcs on cz
    [/b]
    What do you expect when it's 8am on a schoolday in Turkey?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

What do you expect when it's 8am on a schoolday in Turkey?[/b]
    Same thing that i wrote for the other guy. Just remember how it used to be 2-3 years ago.
    If 8am its not a good time, take a look on the other screenshot, its something like 14pm there when this other one was taken.
    And again, if you think i am wrong. take a look on older screenshots (moradon pictures), then go pathos and alt tab to the old screenshot, alt tab again to the game, alt tab again to the screenshot.

What was the count number of ppl trying to log on eslant dungeon (before bifrost was re-open). On pathos was something like 150 x 150 in the last one (i went once at ares dungeon and it was 400 x 400).

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

turk dc ? xD

i hope all Alwaystogether and 4FC going to new serwer...[/b]
    yep same

@gui
    you r right pathos market is dead, you see always the same ppl selling everyday the same item.
    and cz is the same on a good day u see 3 partys pkin on each side.....MERGE FTW!

ares merging with other servers are unfair :\

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As Linus mentioned on the official forums, they aren't thinking about merging servers anytime soon, so that is totally out of the question, so therefore, the people that are on the old servers, I honestly suggest either quitting cause it will be pointless since many people would move on to the new server and many people will get banned by these new security features they are implementing (if it works as they say it will), meaning your server will pretty much dead after this new server is released. Or the other option is just be like alot of the rest, and go have fun on the new server.

I may come back to usko for this server if these anti-cheats really work. I am interested in the new upcoming content as well, except for the lame boss stone thing.

Any of my old Diez pariah aga's goin???

well k2 should merge old serwers no matter what u think. - pk would be crazy.

I think you need a punch in th mouth...

C-West is a pretty good server.. i've been on it for a week now and 60+ and RLB is fun as ever with the couple good orc clans to face. I used to think new servers were bomb.. till everyone went back to their old servers cuz of koxping ect..

So get off your high horse you dumbass.. and land back in reality.. new servers are fun for about 2 days and then after you notice u need to lvl up like mad you get bored and hop back just to pk.. BTW ares has been around for about wat.. 6 yrs? 5 yrs? im pretty sure a new server wont hurt it lol.[/b]
    Ur not really smart have u ever been to a new server. OMG koxping who cares its in ever server all u care about is urself. What about all those people that didnt get a fresh start. And u want them to go to ares and get raped by unnatural items like they all have ? People that cant lvl shouldnt even play this game. It aint hard to get lvl 70+ with plat prem. That is the concept of the game if u cant handle dont even play the game. C-west is retarded a bunch of English players mean a shit load of Drama CZ is empty yeah sure ardream is good or RLB is good but have u noticed all the cheaters in that server. I love how people blame cheating on Turks when it actually humans that do it a shit load too. Yeah sure koxping in new server who cares its in every server u cant stop it u either learn to play with it or quit the game. Yeah it would be fun to emerge server, BUT THEY WONT DO IT. I dont know if u guys will ever understand this. The new server will come and it will be the most populated server then if koxp keeps up thats when people quit or go back to their old servers. And it will just slowly die. Thats what happened with the old servers. It will happen with new server but it will take a while, a couple of months before it dies.

Banned

I may come back to usko for this server if these anti-cheats really work. I am interested in the new upcoming content as well, except for the lame boss stone thing.

Any of my old Diez pariah aga's goin???[/b]
    Naw baba, few of us are on C-west now. Darc_Lotus came back and so did daniel. You should too ya stoned bastard. ^_^

I love how people blame cheating on Turks when it actually humans that do it a shit load too.[/b]
    Ur sayin Turks aren't Human? o.O

Banned Senior Member

Merging servers ftw !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast