Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing?

This is a discussion on What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The 4 stone block method ( unless fixed ) only works when you have 30 stones. if you have 31 ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

The 4 stone block method ( unless fixed ) only works when you have 30 stones. if you have 31 or more putting them in your delete box wont block a ress. or you can go with no stones and when you do die, do the relog/trade to get 30 stones

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    The 4 stone block method ( unless fixed ) only works when you have 30 stones. *if you have 31 or more putting them in your delete box wont block a ress. *or you can go with no stones and when you do die, do the relog/trade to get 30 stones
    phantom is teaching others to bug abuse h43r:

j/k will now don't slit your wrists pls h43r:

Sweet

An eye for an eye, an arm, and a leg :rollseyes:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I take a note of all the little shits that have 4 stoned me. When th elist gets big enough I NT kick 7 bells of shit out of the little fuckers then NT back. God I love the capiblity of being an arsehole at times

Haxium

The problem is that u lured mob on them, which isnt allowed. 4 stone is. U should've wait that they die and do the same, instead of lurin like some turks child do everyday once they got a bow/arrow/hide.

Dorn

Default Re: What is the problem with all the 4-stone rezzing?

Originally posted by IRockUSuck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IRockUSuck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    I really dont' like this clan: HELLFISH, because they are ALWAYS in rabia in the SAME spot?!?! They have been in the same spot for 4 days straight

they are just lvl ing and good job gogo hellfish WHY DONT YOU LİKE THEM? a noob ressed you WHY DO YOU KİLL EXPİNG GUYS??

i can answer

NOOB :angry: :angry:[/b]
    :lol: thats a good joke...hes actually not a noob hes a really good rouge...he is god on my character

hej

At least let use stack stones again, i have 2stacks on ShadowHunter but not on
    pimpy

Road

Luring is a TOS violation? I ONLY lure on turks or those who have done wrong to me. I rarely do it too. I think last time I lured before this occurence was 2 months ago when someone was ksing our bosses.

Dorn

Originally posted by Road
    Luring is a TOS violation? I ONLY lure on turks or those who have done wrong to me. I rarely do it too. I think last time I lured before this occurence was 2 months ago when someone was ksing our bosses.
    yeah i have to admit i lured also...but the party was ksing apos and my party was there first...oh well its probably only a few days ^_^

0wnoR

10 stones ok but 4 stones rezz fukin useless. its just hurts high lvl players.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I found some kospers on trons (WhiteWolf clan on beramus), i 4 stoned the priest 22 times, and the archer 16 times b4 they run out of stones .............was really funny exping them 1 by 1. So i think that this people get angry couse we stop their macro, and starting 4 stoning other people in revenge.

The sad part on this history, is that even taking screenshot of each ress for almost 1 hour, and post it on official forum, they didnt got even 1 day of ban. Its sux to deal with gm protected people ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12