Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what scroll prices will be

This is a discussion on what scroll prices will be within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't get 2 trinas 2 months in a row, I sent in a ticket for both of them and ...
Page: 3

Puffs

I didn't get 2 trinas 2 months in a row, I sent in a ticket for both of them and they only gave me one :unsure:

Schaf

Originally posted by wraith86
    i got my information from my inventory where my trina didnt show up and has yet to show up.... its been 26 days or so
    Same here, sent in a CS ticket and there response back was"we haev already restored ALL trinas" Bull shit they did, i am still waiting for mine :angry:

R34P3R_Magikz

thinks they will be down to 5-10mil within the 1st week if not by low market prices welcome back stupid prices

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    thinks they will be down to 5-10mil within the 1st week * if not by low market prices welcome back stupid prices
    yeah right....keep wishing

StreLLa

I haven't gotten my trina either, and it have gotten around 24 days or so :P

so hopefully I get it on my next premium

i know a way to save all youre problems

lemme start duping day after day and ill buy everything from every merchant in moradon xD

that should work

:blink: :wacko:

( im not a duper )

Parque

I would say that people just should set em lower as 100- 150m on merchant, then prices won't drop and every1 has a random chance to get their scrolls sold and earn some cash
    Buying KC for 10m each scroll is useless , U make more killing worms for 10 hours <_<

GoldenEye

hmmm and the npc's scrolls

ZStyleZ

i look turk will trade scroll! really! he talk he see me scroll

Parque

Originally posted by ZStyleZ
    i look turk will trade scroll! *really! he talk he see me scroll
    Now in normal english pls <_<

invader

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    wow...those are almost ko prices *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    2m buff/ac scrolls?
    1m swift pot? (bought some at 500k )
    :lol:

i look turk will trade scroll! really! he talk he see me scroll
    Now in normal english pls <_<
    okay-.-

[quote]
    Bloody hell, some turk says he can trade scrolls.
    :wub:

wraith86

do you guys think prices for normal items will go up or down when scrolls come into merchants? i have 10gb coins and alot of items to spend on my warrior but i wanna know if the prices are gonna drop or if i should buy the items now

Well, since turks will merch scrolls for 999m cause they think that they are the only ones that are able to sell 'em. scrolls prices will be MAD high in the beginning, after a while they'll go down allot. But once dupe comes back, the prices will go back up to 200+m.

But since noone apparently has money now, I think that scrolls will be cheap after a day or two.

@ wraith: Prices will stay down, till a new dupe method comes out, so dont worry.

Mario

Originally posted by Doc
    10m ??? not gonna happen bro........math = $20 for 2k KC, say average scroll 200 KC that = 10 per $20. *That would mean u make 100m for $20 :/ *sorry but I think the estimate of around 100m to start is closer to the mark.
    yes but... i guess there will be a shitload of buyers... so if scrolls will be for 100m, its really easy to get rich... and buy shitload of uniques, coz almost all are avaible on merchants now ><

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast