Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What u think about program that show buff time etc

This is a discussion on What u think about program that show buff time etc within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just use a eggclock ><[/b] you have no idea how close you are to the truth. I remember a late ...
Page: 2

kenpai

just use a eggclock ><[/b]
    you have no idea how close you are to the truth. I remember a late night xp party where i really needed some sleep and xp, the keyboard was soft enough for my head but i had to wakeup somehow every 10 minutes for a partybuff and some heals.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I wish KO was like WOW where ppl can make useful mods that improve the gameplay for everyone.

Sureley if the preist buffs themself 1st then goes down the list kinda stops the need for the timer? When his/her buff is gone rebuffer themself and go down the list again.

Reminds me of a story. During the space race the USA spent millions on this special pen that would work in zero gravity. It worked brilliant but what did the russians use? Yup a pencil! Shows sometimes the simplest way is actually the best.

I wish KO was like WOW where ppl can make useful mods that improve the gameplay for everyone.

Sureley if the preist buffs themself 1st then goes down the list kinda stops the need for the timer? When his/her buff is gone rebuffer themself and go down the list again.

Reminds me of a story. During the space race the USA spent millions on this special pen that would work in zero gravity. It worked brilliant but what did the russians use? Yup a pencil! Shows sometimes the simplest way is actually the best.[/b]
    just proves americans are dumb :lol:

just proves americans are dumb :lol:[/b]

Unfortunately it&#39;s the stupid ones who get exemplified while all of the intelligent people get pushed to the back and "forgotten" about.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

eh, but this game isn&#39;t wow, and was made years before WoW was produced :P
    crap wrong account...[/b]
    lol?

ReiRei

Sureley if the preist buffs themself 1st then goes down the list kinda stops the need for the timer? When his/her buff is gone rebuffer themself and go down the list again.[/b]
    That is what I do. And when mine starts flashing I know it is time and say so on chat. I also give myself str first, and extra 3 seconds.
    crap wrong account...[/b]
    NO! Not 2 wills.. please say it isn&#39;t so.

Banned Senior Member

I have a few on here I test things with :P

a buff timer would be nice since in random parties most people dont know what rere means. Then you end up with everyones buffs not being close to eachother

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well i know i can buff myself first then others but .. but what about others classi war, mage, rogue, sometimes they need to know when buff end ..

mag_fire

not a bad idea and one i dont think anyone could get banned for .

ReiRei

they learn fast what rere means.

if we could just get them to realize the str buff is crap.. and I am not going to stop healing to str them...

Aqu

Reminds me of a story. During the space race the USA spent millions on this special pen that would work in zero gravity. It worked brilliant but what did the russians use? Yup a pencil! Shows sometimes the simplest way is actually the best.[/b]
    I dont mean to piss on your anti-american parade, but NO country has ever used a pencil to write in space. Theres a simple reason for this:

When you write with a pencil, you will notice that every now and then the lead snaps slightly, thats no problem on earth of course, you just brush it away. But in space that lead is now floating around the capsule with you, and will either get into the instrumentation or end up in the astronauts eye. So no, the russians did NOT use a pencil, its an uban myth quoted by people with no knowledge of the real events.

wOLfi

Sureley if the preist buffs themself 1st then goes down the list kinda stops the need for the timer? When his/her buff is gone rebuffer themself and go down the list again.[/b]
    thats how its done ...

for that space-pencil-whatever-thing > /care

KO4fun

i think thats cool it just seems a bit turkish :P its so easy just to read chat for who to buff :P[/b]
    its not easy at all to read chat if you exp in the CZ and it is busy there. :blink:

ANZAC_Mondane

Yep,, would be nice if you could block the Yellow PK Chat :mellow: you see something come up in chat and boom its of page and you die looking what they said :lol:

And yeah,, be nie it you knew time left on Buff

But strage you said Zike had a Program that showed up weird chat :mellow: hmmm,, what else was on that same Program :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast