Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What is Your Guys/Girls view on Koxp?

This is a discussion on What is Your Guys/Girls view on Koxp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always didint care about koxp until they came to PK zone or take out isi/felankor...
Page: 2

i always didint care about koxp until they came to PK zone or take out isi/felankor

As long they dont koxping in pk zones, i dont care.

Validating

What I most like is that think they're good after program kills someone.
    Getting pms from koxpers like "noob, etc"

simple need ko to get rid of them

For so long, Koxp has been a cancer in this game, for some it's the norm. Like most i don't care about the leveling but once they invaded the pk zone, it all went to $h!t. Pk is the best concept in this game amongst most/if not all MMORPG, hands down. Just Too bad the cancer spread to the core of the game.

Lewiee

yeah i dont care aslong as they dont intefere with my pk

So you guys like goldfarmers ? l( cuz they use k0xp everytime )
    they make the game gonna ruins.
    This shit badasses keep getting the bosses, killing you with spam magic skills, getting 2388328 fragments at bifrost and ksing you.

All k0xpers interfrer at pk, since a person use k0xp and see his life gonna be easy in game, they start use it at pk/wars/events/farm/etc.

i hate em but can we do anything ? since gms didnt do anything and when ban, ban wrong ppl just for jealous i guess.

I used to lure on them while they were exping. Also killed them in cz while they were exping and when they np transfer. Its hard to be a gamer and help police the cheatering now cause they have such advanced cheats. As soon as u get in within sight of koxpers they have auto town or fall flat onto ground. Killing np transferers hard to get to cause legit players can't go thru walls.

Maybe if there wasnt so many legits that k0xped in the first place we wouldnt have to question them haha

Quote Originally Posted by lSpikesl View Post
    Maybe if there wasnt so many legits that k0xped in the first place we wouldnt have to question them haha
    ^^This says it all^^

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

pelos fuck you, where's my ban?

whats ur opinion about ksing nat transferers with arrowtown party? with my clannies on bera we had many fights in connection with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper1986 View Post
    simple need ko to get rid of them
    and simply k2 failing last 8 years to do so

as long as they leave cz alone im good :P

You sure can tell how much the KO community has changed... You dont care aslong it doesnt spill into CZ pk? Are you serious? How does them macroing up their levels NOT spill over into pk? You cant farm on diez 1 cz anymore. All the spots are full of koxp constantly. You run bowl in the slow pk times, attempt to do chaos stone and the bifrost mobs, but you cant, because the chaos stone and the bifrost mobs are all taken by multi-boxing koxpers. It sickens me how K2 / G1 whatever the fuck they want to call themselves now, has just simply given up on Knight Online.
    It all boils down to the all mighty dollar for K2 now. They stopped giving two shits about the community back when Rofd came out. Yes, there were macroers and cheaters in pre-ke and ke, but the gms at that time atleast attempted to help. Even to the point of having constables, aka having the players help out.
    Well, thats enough of a rant for now.. i guess. Not like its going to do any good, but atleast i said my 2 cents worth.
    Redneck out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast