Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

whats the best clan in usko?

This is a discussion on whats the best clan in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we all got our own opinions just share ur opinion with us dont need to flame eachother...
Page: 2

we all got our own opinions just share ur opinion with us dont need to flame eachother

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Sultans ftw?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    for me, DeusManus, 5-6 years ? and they still exist on Ares ?

on Diez, AHM - 4 Int priest ^^

Beramus, Graveyard

Pathos, Gangsta

Olympia/Girakon/CW/Ionia, Oblivion clan
    fail faild !

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pcolls View Post
    and they stayed till the next server came? sometimes not even that long. i dont think any of the fierce insanity undez are best clans cause they never actually stayed, they just kept server hopping.
    We still had a lot of the same members...difference was we just enjoyed the new and exciting beginning. Nothing wrong with that ?

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    We still had a lot of the same members...difference was we just enjoyed the new and exciting beginning. Nothing wrong with that ?
    the fact that you go emo when your bro steals ur donuts

It will be flame topic, should be closed down for good.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    It was Shinigami....(Diez)

One reason would be; everyone in the clan were friends and trusted eachother with everything..
    The most caring clanleader and the nicest people ever.
    This made our teamplay amazing!

Seriously your joking right?

I remember the players and yes was mixed with a nice mix of friendly players but nothing more.

Sorry but only human clans ever wth mentioning in diez past are , Tourmentors , Eternity and Positive ( They could fight in CZ )

Obvious choices for Diez orc side really , Blood , MNI , Smbolic and my good friends AHM. I always loved LifeStoned before they merged into MNI and a few other guilds.

During KE things started to change with the split of alot of the old clans clans and you had the arrival of clans like my OutKasteD hitting the top 5 , you had 8ball later to become Will's Obvlivan comming up the top 5, Wagiars New Order , Just4Fun ( Old Blood members ) and the birth of Claw and Killed By happened. By the time a large number of us left KO the Turkish clans on diez took over and the extream dominace they have now started then on diez.

Looking back at those times I really, really miss all the time I spend on this god forsaken game.

Leonidas

LegandsOfAres, ah good old days when Todd was the leader.

Megatr0n

Haha, I was just talking about LoA with some clannies on CWest. I was the person who used Todd's char after the last time it got hacked. Was in LoA with my mage before that

I myself have to say either MyNameIs, Blood, or Tioc faith ar la (whatever the fuck it was).

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

IT DOESNT MATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But i would have to say DOWN =)

undestructblezzz.

Banned

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

UTOPIAN KNIGHTS

jk

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ for sure.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pcolls View Post
    and they stayed till the next server came? sometimes not even that long. i dont think any of the fierce insanity undez are best clans cause they never actually stayed, they just kept server hopping.
    undez would have stayed at cwest. but jeff's computer had to blow up and then he had to sell his items to buy a new one. yes i know, a very depressing story

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Seriously your joking right?

I remember the players and yes was mixed with a nice mix of friendly players but nothing more.

Sorry but only human clans ever wth mentioning in diez past are , Tourmentors , Eternity and Positive ( They could fight in CZ )

Obvious choices for Diez orc side really , Blood , MNI , Smbolic and my good friends AHM. I always loved LifeStoned before they merged into MNI and a few other guilds.

During KE things started to change with the split of alot of the old clans clans and you had the arrival of clans like my OutKasteD hitting the top 5 , you had 8ball later to become Will's Obvlivan comming up the top 5, Wagiars New Order , Just4Fun ( Old Blood members ) and the birth of Claw and Killed By happened. By the time a large number of us left KO the Turkish clans on diez took over and the extream dominace they have now started then on diez.

Looking back at those times I really, really miss all the time I spend on this god forsaken game.
    You cant regret the time u lost cuz even u can admit it, before it went turkified, it was an amazing and fun experience. No time lost there, even for you =)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast