Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ?

This is a discussion on Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the 1st boss I ever seen was Atilla ofc. than shaula but i never forget when I saw samma 1st ...
Page: 6

Default Samma

the 1st boss I ever seen was Atilla ofc. than shaula
    but i never forget when I saw samma 1st time

Dog

hmmmm the first boss would have to be the same as jugdmentday but through some freakish luck i got one hit on the bugger and it died i think the gm killed all the bosses but i still had my dammage from the one hit

i click on the box and picked up a brain of centure some people from old noskill will remember me shouting down vent like a lunie saying omg i droped a brain of centure

no clue what it did for about a month was still funny tho

Aphile

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    hq or shaula...we tried to do hq with mages and priests
    is that the aphile from 6th clan in BF?

if u r...this is fbmderek [/b]
    OMG WTF DEREK???? ya its me. i'll PM you with 6th vent info if you dont have.

Optic4l

Originally posted by sweetums
    IT DROPS SHARD??!!

If im not msitaken all bosses can drop shards....i was told this atleast

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

we were killing troll warriors at lvl 50(hoping to get shell boots...but at minimum they were giving us 20k xp and we were killing them fairly fast since we were all paper mages) and samma was there then zparda ran over and started tanking with 2 priests healing him and we thought he was a god :wub:

sexyface

samma,
    revolution was aoeing dts in esland
    then samma spawned and pwned us... bad :wub:
    good old memories..

Blaze

Kekurikekukaka... when I was level 12. Thought it was a regular Kecoon. Guess who won... Saw it again at level 15 and ran for my life. Now I wish I could see it to get some sweet revenge... and a kekuri ring

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    we were killing troll warriors at lvl 50(hoping to get shell boots...but at minimum they were giving us 20k xp and we were killing them fairly fast since we were all paper mages) and samma was there then zparda ran over and started tanking with 2 priests healing him and we thought he was a god *:wub:
    Fuck I was gonna say that! Idea stealer :wub:
    I remember doing this one time with you and gnos, you sure it wasn't Ph0bos?

Haha good times.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

First boss I ever saw on Diez was Harpy Queen. Killed with clan AserneTM, that's when Rogue Ear-ring dropped and :Spray: stole it supposedly. Was level 4X or so. Attacked it thinking I would do any damage at all, but fortunately I didn't die.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    we were killing troll warriors at lvl 50(hoping to get shell boots...but at minimum they were giving us 20k xp and we were killing them fairly fast since we were all paper mages) and samma was there then zparda ran over and started tanking with 2 priests healing him and we thought he was a god *:wub:
    Fuck I was gonna say that! Idea stealer :wub:
    I remember doing this one time with you and gnos, you sure it wasn't Ph0bos?

Haha good times.[/b]
    naw it was zparda i remember the +8 ib only 2 archers had it at the time that i can remember...acid and zparda :P

Wylow

Kekurikekukaka - pwned me level 3 first 30 minutes in game. I was archer with a bad assed Bow+3.

Haha shit huh? Our WHOLE party was like "Wow man" as he tanked that beast!

Default Re: Samma

Originally posted by tchuddi
    the 1st boss I ever seen was Atilla ofc. *than shaula
    but i never forget when I saw samma 1st time

old cz 4tw

Rayne_of_death

Deruvish Founder I believe. lvl 40 We killed it. It coined.

Togashi

back to the times, when i had to be in 8 ppl party to kill black knight :rollseyes: i saw a hyde... and after hitting it and seing that it's hp bar didnt even move a bit i just said omfg and died ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456