Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

whats next in pus

This is a discussion on whats next in pus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Customer support scroll Quantity : 1 Lasts :30 days Price :800 G1 credits Info : with this scrolls you will ...
Page: 7

jimfujitsu

Customer support scroll
    Quantity : 1
    Lasts :30 days
    Price :800 G1 credits
    Info : with this scrolls you will receive decent customer support for 1 month period

EEthan

Customer support scroll
    Quantity : 1
    Lasts :30 days
    Price :800 G1 credits
    Info : with this scrolls you will receive decent customer support for 1 month period[/b]
    but it has a 100% chance of failure if you are non prem, 1% of working for bronze 2% for silver 3% for gold and a whopping 5% chance for platinum!!! GET PREMIUM NOW@@@

noisome

Dude,you are not allowed to buy chars h34r:

Still if they made this one aw well you will have rocs on a mage for example and you would need to trade your whole equipment ... or just buy mage set,less time consuming h34r: h34r:

Still,in K2's point of view ... if you don't make a new char you won't buy scrolls,pots,magic bags,gloves and why not,trinas.So that would be an waste of money for them.

Imho K2's next ideea of item in power-up store would be acces to exclusive premium zones ( they say they gonna implement this for awile now - no,ED and BDW are not premium-exclusive ) or
    - higher rate tear of karividis
    - a new set of scrolls that last more ( let's say 45 minutes ) and are sold in packs of 20,but are more expensive.By doing this the pk sesion is longer ( 2 sets will be 30 minutes more ) - > increased potion consumption - > more $ out of the pocket
    - Cure potions that can be used by every class - these would sky-rocket the profits
    - Scrolls that customize the elemental of ur weapon -> "OMGEE I WANT LIGHTNING RAPTOR"
    - Pet items -> "OMGEE MY PIG IS WEAKER THAN A FLY" -> make it stronger -> "BUT ITZ OLREADY LVL 60" -> then buy equipment
    - Change cape color -> You are in clan but you dislike the pink color of it's cape -> you don't want to leave cuz the clan is good -> what shall we do ? -> buy my own custom made blue cape and still be in clan
    - Various items sold in packs ( TS,Rezz stones,Master skill stones) -> ppl go poor in awile and if you buy an GB from chinese ppl why waste them on these when u can buy something more usefull as equipment -> $ them

Just few of my ideeas[/b]
    its just like speed limits they have been put there for a reason ! Does everyone stick to speed limits ?? FUk no ... just the people that are dumb enough to get caught get punished...

funny thing is there is prob a k2 mod looking at these ideas and taking them down next week we will find that 70% of the ideas posted will be in the PUS

Ripper_of_romania

its just like speed limits they have been put there for a reason ! Does everyone stick to speed limits ?? FUk no ... just the people that are dumb enough to get caught get punished...
    funny thing is there is prob a k2 mod looking at these ideas and taking them down next week we will find that 70% of the ideas posted will be in the PUS [/b]
    Speed limit ? O_o

wats really next in the pus is k2 asking for donations to keep there servers alive loloooooo

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

NP vouchers will be next, like 10k NP for ur char, 100k NP for ur char, and so forth, prolly 2 try and get a person a dragon symbol or 2 help out a clan for going royal grade and such :X

DC turk scolls, small and large. small one dcs all turks in a small area, large one dcs all turks in a larger area [/b]
    that sounds good !!! i'd buy it.!

changing ur char , e.g change my priest to Warrior

michel22

select cheracter for premium lol

ChocoSq1

Opal
    Crystal
    Crude sapphire

Ignore Me Senior Member

Autoloot was illegal now PUS option
    XP bug is illegal but platinum prem 100% XP

So expecting trade items between players for G1 credits.

chimera2888

100% upgrade scrolls +1 to +8 :unsure:[/b]
    ko had that befor h34r:
    but wasnt in PUS xD

pet armor/weapon

done.

I don't feel like reading through all the pages to see if it's been posted already, but I think that those TS totems or Boss Summon totems would be a probably pus item in the future.

Couldnt be bothered to read every page....this what i think would be a good idea....

Exp and Skill Reset scrolls....like around 60-65kc.... then my poor azz could afford to change builds xD

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast